Flo Rida Soaks in the Beauties of Acapulco in 'Whistle' Music Video
Flo Rida has given fans a full view at a new music video for his new single, "Whistle". Just two days after teasing fans with a 30-second snippet, the "Right Round" hitmaker dropped the full clip that sees him indulging himself with the view of bikini-clad women frolicking on the beaches of Acapulco, Mexico.
When the sun sets in the video, the 32-year-old rapper keeps the party going by busting his moves with the beauties. The clip itself is directed by Marc Klasfeld and shows off the spectacular views of the paradisiacal town through scenes that display the MC spitting his verses in various locations on the beach coast.
"Whistle" comes from Flo Rida's fourth studio album, "Wild Ones". It was produced by DJ Frank E and David Glass, and has its music video premiered in full on The Warner Sound. When talking about the tune, the singer whose real name is Tramar Dillard told Billboard that it "will probably be the biggest record I've done yet."
"Wild Ones" is set to be released in the United States on July 3. About the new record, Flo Rida said, "With this album, there's gonna be a lot of No. 1s, so that's why I came up with the title 'Wild Ones'."
Flo Rida's "Whistle" Music Video
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army