Flo Rida Soaks in the Beauties of Acapulco in 'Whistle' Music Video
Flo Rida has given fans a full view at a new music video for his new single, "Whistle". Just two days after teasing fans with a 30-second snippet, the "Right Round" hitmaker dropped the full clip that sees him indulging himself with the view of bikini-clad women frolicking on the beaches of Acapulco, Mexico.
When the sun sets in the video, the 32-year-old rapper keeps the party going by busting his moves with the beauties. The clip itself is directed by Marc Klasfeld and shows off the spectacular views of the paradisiacal town through scenes that display the MC spitting his verses in various locations on the beach coast.
"Whistle" comes from Flo Rida's fourth studio album, "Wild Ones". It was produced by DJ Frank E and David Glass, and has its music video premiered in full on The Warner Sound. When talking about the tune, the singer whose real name is Tramar Dillard told Billboard that it "will probably be the biggest record I've done yet."
"Wild Ones" is set to be released in the United States on July 3. About the new record, Flo Rida said, "With this album, there's gonna be a lot of No. 1s, so that's why I came up with the title 'Wild Ones'."
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?
- Report: Taylor Swift Is Pursuing Prince Harry After Tom Hiddleston Split
- Margot Robbie in 'Saturday Night Live' Promo: I'm a Felon
- Watch James Corden and Backstreet Boys' Synchronized Dance for 'Everybody (Backstreet's Back)'
- Gal Gadot Flaunts Sexy Body in Skimpy Lingerie in 'Keeping Up with the Joneses' Clip
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge