Kelly Clarkson Sends a Message to People With 'Dark Side' in Music Video
Kelly Clarkson has just released a new music video for her latest single, "Dark Side". Filmed in Los Angeles, the nearly four-minute clip sees the first winner singing about hope and acceptance as scenes of people enduring hard times and struggling with problems in their lives intercept.
Highlighting several portraits of human life, the video features a man who has just lost his job, a girl who is struggling with her body image and a former beauty queen who is addicted to pills among others. The mood shifts when it comes closer to an end. The sun rises and sadness turns into smiles as Clarkson belts, "Don't run away, don't run away, just tell me that you will stay."
"Dark Side" is the third single off Clarkson's fifth studio album, "Stronger", following the release of "Mr. Know It All" and "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)". It has been performed live by the "Duets" mentor at the 2012 Billboard Music Awards as well as this season's finale of "Dancing with the Stars".
More Kelly Clarkson News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences