Kelly Clarkson Sends a Message to People With 'Dark Side' in Music Video
Kelly Clarkson has just released a new music video for her latest single, "Dark Side". Filmed in Los Angeles, the nearly four-minute clip sees the first winner singing about hope and acceptance as scenes of people enduring hard times and struggling with problems in their lives intercept.
Highlighting several portraits of human life, the video features a man who has just lost his job, a girl who is struggling with her body image and a former beauty queen who is addicted to pills among others. The mood shifts when it comes closer to an end. The sun rises and sadness turns into smiles as Clarkson belts, "Don't run away, don't run away, just tell me that you will stay."
"Dark Side" is the third single off Clarkson's fifth studio album, "Stronger", following the release of "Mr. Know It All" and "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)". It has been performed live by the "Duets" mentor at the 2012 Billboard Music Awards as well as this season's finale of "Dancing with the Stars".
Kelly Clarkson's "Dark Side" Music Video
More Kelly Clarkson News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival