Kelly Clarkson Sends a Message to People With 'Dark Side' in Music Video
Kelly Clarkson has just released a new music video for her latest single, "Dark Side". Filmed in Los Angeles, the nearly four-minute clip sees the first winner singing about hope and acceptance as scenes of people enduring hard times and struggling with problems in their lives intercept.
Highlighting several portraits of human life, the video features a man who has just lost his job, a girl who is struggling with her body image and a former beauty queen who is addicted to pills among others. The mood shifts when it comes closer to an end. The sun rises and sadness turns into smiles as Clarkson belts, "Don't run away, don't run away, just tell me that you will stay."
"Dark Side" is the third single off Clarkson's fifth studio album, "Stronger", following the release of "Mr. Know It All" and "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)". It has been performed live by the "Duets" mentor at the 2012 Billboard Music Awards as well as this season's finale of "Dancing with the Stars".
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub