Kelly Clarkson Sends a Message to People With 'Dark Side' in Music Video
Kelly Clarkson has just released a new music video for her latest single, "Dark Side". Filmed in Los Angeles, the nearly four-minute clip sees the first winner singing about hope and acceptance as scenes of people enduring hard times and struggling with problems in their lives intercept.
Highlighting several portraits of human life, the video features a man who has just lost his job, a girl who is struggling with her body image and a former beauty queen who is addicted to pills among others. The mood shifts when it comes closer to an end. The sun rises and sadness turns into smiles as Clarkson belts, "Don't run away, don't run away, just tell me that you will stay."
"Dark Side" is the third single off Clarkson's fifth studio album, "Stronger", following the release of "Mr. Know It All" and "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)". It has been performed live by the "Duets" mentor at the 2012 Billboard Music Awards as well as this season's finale of "Dancing with the Stars".
Kelly Clarkson's "Dark Side" Music Video
More Kelly Clarkson News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media