Joe Jonas and Rob Kardashian Made 2012 Miss USA's Judges
Joe Jonas and Rob Kardashian are deemed fit to determine the new Miss USA. The two men have been appointed as the 61st annual pageant's judges along with "The Bachelorette" star Ali Fedotowsky and "Fashion Police" host George Kotsiopoulos.
Miss USA this year will be held June 3 at the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino on the Las Vegas Strip with reality stars Andy Cohen and Giuliana Rancic as hosts. "We are pleased to welcome the 61st Annual Miss USA Competition back to Las Vegas," said Cathy Tull, senior VP of marketing for the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority. "The history and pride of the Miss USA Competition combined with the strength and excitement of the Las Vegas brand create a winning combination."
The Miss Universe Organization also announced that Kelly Osbourne of E!'s "Fashion Police" and Jeannie Mai of Style Network's "How Do I Look?" will serve as commentators for the competition.
More Joe Jonas News
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern