Joe Jonas and Rob Kardashian Made 2012 Miss USA's Judges
Joe Jonas and Rob Kardashian are deemed fit to determine the new Miss USA. The two men have been appointed as the 61st annual pageant's judges along with "The Bachelorette" star Ali Fedotowsky and "Fashion Police" host George Kotsiopoulos.
Miss USA this year will be held June 3 at the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino on the Las Vegas Strip with reality stars Andy Cohen and Giuliana Rancic as hosts. "We are pleased to welcome the 61st Annual Miss USA Competition back to Las Vegas," said Cathy Tull, senior VP of marketing for the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority. "The history and pride of the Miss USA Competition combined with the strength and excitement of the Las Vegas brand create a winning combination."
The Miss Universe Organization also announced that Kelly Osbourne of E!'s "Fashion Police" and Jeannie Mai of Style Network's "How Do I Look?" will serve as commentators for the competition.
More Joe Jonas News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding