Joe Jonas and Rob Kardashian Made 2012 Miss USA's Judges
Joe Jonas and Rob Kardashian are deemed fit to determine the new Miss USA. The two men have been appointed as the 61st annual pageant's judges along with "The Bachelorette" star Ali Fedotowsky and "Fashion Police" host George Kotsiopoulos.
Miss USA this year will be held June 3 at the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino on the Las Vegas Strip with reality stars Andy Cohen and Giuliana Rancic as hosts. "We are pleased to welcome the 61st Annual Miss USA Competition back to Las Vegas," said Cathy Tull, senior VP of marketing for the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority. "The history and pride of the Miss USA Competition combined with the strength and excitement of the Las Vegas brand create a winning combination."
The Miss Universe Organization also announced that Kelly Osbourne of E!'s "Fashion Police" and Jeannie Mai of Style Network's "How Do I Look?" will serve as commentators for the competition.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture