Joe Jonas and Rob Kardashian Made 2012 Miss USA's Judges
Joe Jonas and Rob Kardashian are deemed fit to determine the new Miss USA. The two men have been appointed as the 61st annual pageant's judges along with "The Bachelorette" star Ali Fedotowsky and "Fashion Police" host George Kotsiopoulos.
Miss USA this year will be held June 3 at the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino on the Las Vegas Strip with reality stars Andy Cohen and Giuliana Rancic as hosts. "We are pleased to welcome the 61st Annual Miss USA Competition back to Las Vegas," said Cathy Tull, senior VP of marketing for the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority. "The history and pride of the Miss USA Competition combined with the strength and excitement of the Las Vegas brand create a winning combination."
The Miss Universe Organization also announced that Kelly Osbourne of E!'s "Fashion Police" and Jeannie Mai of Style Network's "How Do I Look?" will serve as commentators for the competition.
More Joe Jonas News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!