Joe Jonas and Rob Kardashian Made 2012 Miss USA's Judges
Joe Jonas and Rob Kardashian are deemed fit to determine the new Miss USA. The two men have been appointed as the 61st annual pageant's judges along with "The Bachelorette" star Ali Fedotowsky and "Fashion Police" host George Kotsiopoulos.
Miss USA this year will be held June 3 at the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino on the Las Vegas Strip with reality stars Andy Cohen and Giuliana Rancic as hosts. "We are pleased to welcome the 61st Annual Miss USA Competition back to Las Vegas," said Cathy Tull, senior VP of marketing for the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority. "The history and pride of the Miss USA Competition combined with the strength and excitement of the Las Vegas brand create a winning combination."
The Miss Universe Organization also announced that Kelly Osbourne of E!'s "Fashion Police" and Jeannie Mai of Style Network's "How Do I Look?" will serve as commentators for the competition.
More Joe Jonas News
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Corinne Can't Have 'a Normal Relationship', Nick Picks Top Three
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards