First 'X Factor' Promo Featuring Britney Spears and Demi Lovato
Britney Spears and Demi Lovato have made their first official "The X Factor (US)" walk. The first promo of the talent show featuring the two new judges has been released, including head judge Simon Cowell saying "What was I thinking?" about hiring the girls.
The first promo was debuted on Wednesday, May 23 night on "American Idol" finale where Phillip Phillips was crowned winner. Spears and Lovato had actually been introduced before this, during FOX upfront presentation in New York earlier this month.
The judges have just hit Austin, Texas on Thursday, May 24 for the first audition. "I'm so excited for the auditions today!!!! It's my first day... woo hoo!! Who's coming??!!!" Lovato tweeted. Spears also shared her excitement, writing "So excited to be going to Austin this week for @TheXFactorUSA auditions! Will I see any of y'all there on Thurs or Fri?"
Former "X Factor" judge Paula Abdul recently talked about how the show will do with the new judges. "I think it's going to be great, and I'll tell you why. I think people are anticipating seeing Britney Spears. She's overcome a tremendous amount of adversity. And I'm always for the underdog coming back. She's a big star," Abdul said, adding "And then there's a new budding star, Demi, with her music. Her songs are great. She's riding a wave that's really exciting. It's a younger demo."
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months