First 'X Factor' Promo Featuring Britney Spears and Demi Lovato
Britney Spears and Demi Lovato have made their first official "The X Factor (US)" walk. The first promo of the talent show featuring the two new judges has been released, including head judge Simon Cowell saying "What was I thinking?" about hiring the girls.
The first promo was debuted on Wednesday, May 23 night on "American Idol" finale where Phillip Phillips was crowned winner. Spears and Lovato had actually been introduced before this, during FOX upfront presentation in New York earlier this month.
The judges have just hit Austin, Texas on Thursday, May 24 for the first audition. "I'm so excited for the auditions today!!!! It's my first day... woo hoo!! Who's coming??!!!" Lovato tweeted. Spears also shared her excitement, writing "So excited to be going to Austin this week for @TheXFactorUSA auditions! Will I see any of y'all there on Thurs or Fri?"
Former "X Factor" judge Paula Abdul recently talked about how the show will do with the new judges. "I think it's going to be great, and I'll tell you why. I think people are anticipating seeing Britney Spears. She's overcome a tremendous amount of adversity. And I'm always for the underdog coming back. She's a big star," Abdul said, adding "And then there's a new budding star, Demi, with her music. Her songs are great. She's riding a wave that's really exciting. It's a younger demo."
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up