Brad Pitt's Night Out With P. Diddy in Cannes Had Pre-Bachelor Party Feel
Newly-engaged Brad Pitt might have not set a wedding date just yet, but the after-party he threw for the Cannes, France premiere of "Killing Them Softly" is said to be oozing a pre-bachelor party feel. The black-tie affair took place at Villa St. George on Tuesday, May 22, and had Johnnie Walker Blue Label as its sponsor.
Describing the atmosphere of the intimate soiree, an eyewitness told Us Weekly, "With Brad's impending wedding it almost had the feel of a sophisticated pre-bachelor party, with bottles of $390 Johnnie Walker whisky and plenty of cigars." The observer added, "It was definitely a night for Brad to remember."
The bash was reportedly attended by around 100 of Pitt's close friends as well as people who were involved with the upcoming crime film. Among them were some of the Hollywood actor's co-stars, Ray Liotta, Chris Tucker and P. Diddy. Tucker, in particular, reportedly talked about the time Pitt came to him with comedic aspirations.
Earlier in the evening, Pitt hit the red carpet for the special screening of "Killing Them Softly" at the 65th Cannes Film Festival. All smiles before the fans and press, the 48-year-old actor looked sleek in his suit though he sported gray beard and long hair. At one point, he was spotted taking out his iPhone to document the scene for himself.
More Brad Pitt News
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'