New Promo for NBC's Supernatural Series 'Saving Hope'
NBC is lining up "Saving Hope" this summer and offers a look at it by debuting a new sneak peek. The preview gives a glimpse of a car accident that puts Michael Shanks' Charlie Harris, a charismatic Chief of Surgery, in a comatose state.
His fiancee Alex Reid, played by "Smallville" alumna Erica Durance, races to save his life with the help of newly-arrived star surgeon, Daniel Gillies' Joel Goran, who happened to have a tumultuous relationship with Reid in the past. Meanwhile, Harris finds out that he can roam the hospital in spirit form.
While trying to keep Harris alive, Reid and her fellow doctors deal with the complicated and courageous decisions that are made in their daily struggle to keep hope alive at Hope-Zion Hospital.
Also supported by the likes of Huse Madhavji, Julia Taylor Ross and Kristopher Turner, the supernatural-medical drama will premiere Thursday, June 7 at 9/8c.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival