New Promo for NBC's Supernatural Series 'Saving Hope'
NBC is lining up "Saving Hope" this summer and offers a look at it by debuting a new sneak peek. The preview gives a glimpse of a car accident that puts Michael Shanks' Charlie Harris, a charismatic Chief of Surgery, in a comatose state.
His fiancee Alex Reid, played by "Smallville" alumna Erica Durance, races to save his life with the help of newly-arrived star surgeon, Daniel Gillies' Joel Goran, who happened to have a tumultuous relationship with Reid in the past. Meanwhile, Harris finds out that he can roam the hospital in spirit form.
While trying to keep Harris alive, Reid and her fellow doctors deal with the complicated and courageous decisions that are made in their daily struggle to keep hope alive at Hope-Zion Hospital.
Also supported by the likes of Huse Madhavji, Julia Taylor Ross and Kristopher Turner, the supernatural-medical drama will premiere Thursday, June 7 at 9/8c.
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters