New Promo for NBC's Supernatural Series 'Saving Hope'
NBC is lining up "Saving Hope" this summer and offers a look at it by debuting a new sneak peek. The preview gives a glimpse of a car accident that puts Michael Shanks' Charlie Harris, a charismatic Chief of Surgery, in a comatose state.
His fiancee Alex Reid, played by "Smallville" alumna Erica Durance, races to save his life with the help of newly-arrived star surgeon, Daniel Gillies' Joel Goran, who happened to have a tumultuous relationship with Reid in the past. Meanwhile, Harris finds out that he can roam the hospital in spirit form.
While trying to keep Harris alive, Reid and her fellow doctors deal with the complicated and courageous decisions that are made in their daily struggle to keep hope alive at Hope-Zion Hospital.
Also supported by the likes of Huse Madhavji, Julia Taylor Ross and Kristopher Turner, the supernatural-medical drama will premiere Thursday, June 7 at 9/8c.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune