New Promo for NBC's Supernatural Series 'Saving Hope'
NBC is lining up "Saving Hope" this summer and offers a look at it by debuting a new sneak peek. The preview gives a glimpse of a car accident that puts Michael Shanks' Charlie Harris, a charismatic Chief of Surgery, in a comatose state.
His fiancee Alex Reid, played by "Smallville" alumna Erica Durance, races to save his life with the help of newly-arrived star surgeon, Daniel Gillies' Joel Goran, who happened to have a tumultuous relationship with Reid in the past. Meanwhile, Harris finds out that he can roam the hospital in spirit form.
While trying to keep Harris alive, Reid and her fellow doctors deal with the complicated and courageous decisions that are made in their daily struggle to keep hope alive at Hope-Zion Hospital.
Also supported by the likes of Huse Madhavji, Julia Taylor Ross and Kristopher Turner, the supernatural-medical drama will premiere Thursday, June 7 at 9/8c.
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video