New Promo for NBC's Supernatural Series 'Saving Hope'
NBC is lining up "Saving Hope" this summer and offers a look at it by debuting a new sneak peek. The preview gives a glimpse of a car accident that puts Michael Shanks' Charlie Harris, a charismatic Chief of Surgery, in a comatose state.
His fiancee Alex Reid, played by "Smallville" alumna Erica Durance, races to save his life with the help of newly-arrived star surgeon, Daniel Gillies' Joel Goran, who happened to have a tumultuous relationship with Reid in the past. Meanwhile, Harris finds out that he can roam the hospital in spirit form.
While trying to keep Harris alive, Reid and her fellow doctors deal with the complicated and courageous decisions that are made in their daily struggle to keep hope alive at Hope-Zion Hospital.
Also supported by the likes of Huse Madhavji, Julia Taylor Ross and Kristopher Turner, the supernatural-medical drama will premiere Thursday, June 7 at 9/8c.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March