Diggy Simmons Has Unsanctioned Love in '4 Letter Word' Music Video
A music video for Diggy Simmons's new single, "4 Letter Word", has been made available for viewing pleasure. In the four-minute clip, the 17-year-old rapper has to deal with the pain of being separated from the girl he loves. Each time he tries to enjoy his time together with his girlfriend, her disapproving father is there to take her away from him.
The fourth son of Run DMC's Rev Run released the clip on the same day he received two nominations for the 2012 BET Awards. He is up against A$AP Rocky, Big Sean and Meek Mill for Best New Artist, and is vying for YoungStars Award. "Had the most incredible day today," he tweeted. "2 nominations at the @BETAwards and premiered the 4 Letter Word video!!!"
"4 Letter Word" has Simmons delving deeper into love as he sings about unsanctioned love. It is one of the 12 tracks off his debut album, "Unexpected Arrival", which has been in stores since March. Its music video came hot of the heels on a celebratory clip for single "Two Up" that sees him throwing a party.
Diggy Simmons' "4 Letter Word" Music Video
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival