Snooki Getting Her Own House in 'Jersey Shore' Season 6
Snooki is not going to share the "Jersey Shore" house with her co-stars in the sixth season of the reality series. An insider tells The Hollywood Reporter that the guido, who is currently pregnant with her first child, will still be a part of the show, but will be living apart from Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino and the other cast members.
A representative for Snooki has not released any comment on the reports, but sources tell TMZ that the guidette opts to live somewhere near the Seaside Heights pad used during the show's filming because of her pregnancy. According to the site, the 24-year-old thinks "it's not worth it to be surrounded by boozy, loud roommates while pregnant."
"Jersey Shore" season 6 is expected to kick off the production this summer. In the meantime, its spin-off "Snooki & JWoww" will premiere June 21 on MTV. The new show, which is described as a modern-day "Laverne & Shirley", follows the mom-to-be and Jennifer "JWoww" Farley as they live together in a former firehouse in Jersey City, New Jersey.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video