Snooki Getting Her Own House in 'Jersey Shore' Season 6
Snooki is not going to share the "Jersey Shore" house with her co-stars in the sixth season of the reality series. An insider tells The Hollywood Reporter that the guido, who is currently pregnant with her first child, will still be a part of the show, but will be living apart from Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino and the other cast members.
A representative for Snooki has not released any comment on the reports, but sources tell TMZ that the guidette opts to live somewhere near the Seaside Heights pad used during the show's filming because of her pregnancy. According to the site, the 24-year-old thinks "it's not worth it to be surrounded by boozy, loud roommates while pregnant."
"Jersey Shore" season 6 is expected to kick off the production this summer. In the meantime, its spin-off "Snooki & JWoww" will premiere June 21 on MTV. The new show, which is described as a modern-day "Laverne & Shirley", follows the mom-to-be and Jennifer "JWoww" Farley as they live together in a former firehouse in Jersey City, New Jersey.
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos