Snooki Getting Her Own House in 'Jersey Shore' Season 6
Snooki is not going to share the "Jersey Shore" house with her co-stars in the sixth season of the reality series. An insider tells The Hollywood Reporter that the guido, who is currently pregnant with her first child, will still be a part of the show, but will be living apart from Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino and the other cast members.
A representative for Snooki has not released any comment on the reports, but sources tell TMZ that the guidette opts to live somewhere near the Seaside Heights pad used during the show's filming because of her pregnancy. According to the site, the 24-year-old thinks "it's not worth it to be surrounded by boozy, loud roommates while pregnant."
"Jersey Shore" season 6 is expected to kick off the production this summer. In the meantime, its spin-off "Snooki & JWoww" will premiere June 21 on MTV. The new show, which is described as a modern-day "Laverne & Shirley", follows the mom-to-be and Jennifer "JWoww" Farley as they live together in a former firehouse in Jersey City, New Jersey.
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly Had a Fight at Cannes
- Johnny Depp Looks Dispirited While Leaving His Hotel in Frankfurt
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Tops Memorial Day Box Office, 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' Bombs
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director