Snooki Getting Her Own House in 'Jersey Shore' Season 6
Snooki is not going to share the "Jersey Shore" house with her co-stars in the sixth season of the reality series. An insider tells The Hollywood Reporter that the guido, who is currently pregnant with her first child, will still be a part of the show, but will be living apart from Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino and the other cast members.
A representative for Snooki has not released any comment on the reports, but sources tell TMZ that the guidette opts to live somewhere near the Seaside Heights pad used during the show's filming because of her pregnancy. According to the site, the 24-year-old thinks "it's not worth it to be surrounded by boozy, loud roommates while pregnant."
"Jersey Shore" season 6 is expected to kick off the production this summer. In the meantime, its spin-off "Snooki & JWoww" will premiere June 21 on MTV. The new show, which is described as a modern-day "Laverne & Shirley", follows the mom-to-be and Jennifer "JWoww" Farley as they live together in a former firehouse in Jersey City, New Jersey.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars