Snooki Getting Her Own House in 'Jersey Shore' Season 6
Snooki is not going to share the "Jersey Shore" house with her co-stars in the sixth season of the reality series. An insider tells The Hollywood Reporter that the guido, who is currently pregnant with her first child, will still be a part of the show, but will be living apart from Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino and the other cast members.
A representative for Snooki has not released any comment on the reports, but sources tell TMZ that the guidette opts to live somewhere near the Seaside Heights pad used during the show's filming because of her pregnancy. According to the site, the 24-year-old thinks "it's not worth it to be surrounded by boozy, loud roommates while pregnant."
"Jersey Shore" season 6 is expected to kick off the production this summer. In the meantime, its spin-off "Snooki & JWoww" will premiere June 21 on MTV. The new show, which is described as a modern-day "Laverne & Shirley", follows the mom-to-be and Jennifer "JWoww" Farley as they live together in a former firehouse in Jersey City, New Jersey.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture