2 Chainz Gets to the Money in Music Video for 'Undastatement'
2 Chainz wants others to know how loaded he is. The 35-year-old rapper, who was formerly known as Tity Boi, has dropped a music video for his latest single, "Undastatement", online Tuesday, May 22. In it, he can be seen counting cash with scantily-clad women and showing off his fast and luxurious car.
The bouncy track itself came off the Atlanta MC's "T.R.U. REALigion" mixtape. "They say I run the streets/I tell 'em no wonder/The cheapest thang I got on is my belt and it's 400," part of its lyrics reads. Its music video, which has Decatur Dan serving as its director, was released as part of his 2 Chainz Tuesdays series.
Music aside, Chainz has found himself detained by police at an airport in New York City because of a metal ring in his bag. Hours after being put into custody for misdemeanor possession of a weapon in the 4th degree, he took to Twitter to share his thought. "Sorry to alll the negative people who wanted me out the way...kant let u have the game bak that ez...," so he tweeted.
"And oh yeh they took my Louis V. traveling case... Smh! Petty I got that from Saudi Arabia...Materials kan b replaced!2blessed2stress," the one-half of the Playaz Circle duo continued on. "A RING THOUGH!!!"
2 Chainz's "Undastatement" Music Video
More 2 Chainz News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story