2 Chainz Gets to the Money in Music Video for 'Undastatement'
2 Chainz wants others to know how loaded he is. The 35-year-old rapper, who was formerly known as Tity Boi, has dropped a music video for his latest single, "Undastatement", online Tuesday, May 22. In it, he can be seen counting cash with scantily-clad women and showing off his fast and luxurious car.
The bouncy track itself came off the Atlanta MC's "T.R.U. REALigion" mixtape. "They say I run the streets/I tell 'em no wonder/The cheapest thang I got on is my belt and it's 400," part of its lyrics reads. Its music video, which has Decatur Dan serving as its director, was released as part of his 2 Chainz Tuesdays series.
Music aside, Chainz has found himself detained by police at an airport in New York City because of a metal ring in his bag. Hours after being put into custody for misdemeanor possession of a weapon in the 4th degree, he took to Twitter to share his thought. "Sorry to alll the negative people who wanted me out the way...kant let u have the game bak that ez...," so he tweeted.
"And oh yeh they took my Louis V. traveling case... Smh! Petty I got that from Saudi Arabia...Materials kan b replaced!2blessed2stress," the one-half of the Playaz Circle duo continued on. "A RING THOUGH!!!"
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group