2 Chainz Gets to the Money in Music Video for 'Undastatement'
2 Chainz wants others to know how loaded he is. The 35-year-old rapper, who was formerly known as Tity Boi, has dropped a music video for his latest single, "Undastatement", online Tuesday, May 22. In it, he can be seen counting cash with scantily-clad women and showing off his fast and luxurious car.
The bouncy track itself came off the Atlanta MC's "T.R.U. REALigion" mixtape. "They say I run the streets/I tell 'em no wonder/The cheapest thang I got on is my belt and it's 400," part of its lyrics reads. Its music video, which has Decatur Dan serving as its director, was released as part of his 2 Chainz Tuesdays series.
Music aside, Chainz has found himself detained by police at an airport in New York City because of a metal ring in his bag. Hours after being put into custody for misdemeanor possession of a weapon in the 4th degree, he took to Twitter to share his thought. "Sorry to alll the negative people who wanted me out the way...kant let u have the game bak that ez...," so he tweeted.
"And oh yeh they took my Louis V. traveling case... Smh! Petty I got that from Saudi Arabia...Materials kan b replaced!2blessed2stress," the one-half of the Playaz Circle duo continued on. "A RING THOUGH!!!"
2 Chainz's "Undastatement" Music Video
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake