Brad Pitt's 'Killing Them Softly' Gets Star-Studded Premiere at Cannes
Brad Pitt was on hand at the premiere of his latest film "Killing Them Softly" during the 65th annual Cannes Film Festival. Taking place on Tuesday, May 22, the special screening event was also attended by a number of notable celebrities who stole the attention with their glamorous look.
Letting loose his long blond hair, Pitt was all smiles as he hit the red carpet and posed for the swarming photographers. The A-list actor donned aviator sunglasses to finish off his dapper look in traditional two-piece black suit completed with a bow tie.
Joining the long-time partner of Angelina Jolie were male co-stars Ray Liotta, Ben Mendelsohn and Scoot McNairy, who looked sleek in their formal suit each. Director Andrew Dominik and co-producer Dede Gardner were also spotted arriving together with the cast.
Among the celebrity guests who went high-fashion were Kelly Brook who rocked a cleavage-baring mermaid dress, Irina Shayk who showed off legs in a daring red gown, Michelle Rodriguez who glammed up in a white number, P. Diddy who donned a white suit, and Alec Baldwin who came together with fiancee Hilaria Thomas.
"Killing Them Softly" centers on the man behind the hit man, Jackie Cogan. He is a professional enforcer who investigates a heist that takes place during a high stakes poker game under protection of the mob. After being premiered at Cannes, the movie will open in the United States on September 21.
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen