Brad Pitt's 'Killing Them Softly' Gets Star-Studded Premiere at Cannes
Brad Pitt was on hand at the premiere of his latest film "Killing Them Softly" during the 65th annual Cannes Film Festival. Taking place on Tuesday, May 22, the special screening event was also attended by a number of notable celebrities who stole the attention with their glamorous look.
Letting loose his long blond hair, Pitt was all smiles as he hit the red carpet and posed for the swarming photographers. The A-list actor donned aviator sunglasses to finish off his dapper look in traditional two-piece black suit completed with a bow tie.
Joining the long-time partner of Angelina Jolie were male co-stars Ray Liotta, Ben Mendelsohn and Scoot McNairy, who looked sleek in their formal suit each. Director Andrew Dominik and co-producer Dede Gardner were also spotted arriving together with the cast.
Among the celebrity guests who went high-fashion were Kelly Brook who rocked a cleavage-baring mermaid dress, Irina Shayk who showed off legs in a daring red gown, Michelle Rodriguez who glammed up in a white number, P. Diddy who donned a white suit, and Alec Baldwin who came together with fiancee Hilaria Thomas.
"Killing Them Softly" centers on the man behind the hit man, Jackie Cogan. He is a professional enforcer who investigates a heist that takes place during a high stakes poker game under protection of the mob. After being premiered at Cannes, the movie will open in the United States on September 21.
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!