Brooke Mueller Receives Probation Instead of Jail for Drug Possession
Charlie Sheen's ex-wife Brooke Mueller won't be put behind bars for cocaine possession but she has to stay out of trouble for a year. It was determined at Pitkin County District Court on Monday, May 21 that Mueller's drug case would be cleared if she maintains good reputation and lives up to the court's terms.
Mueller was arrested in 2011 following an alleged bar fight. The mother of two pleaded guilty to felony drug possession of four grams or less of cocaine in March and enrolled herself in an "aggressive outpatient program".
A spokesperson for the reality star said, "Brooke is very glad to put this chapter of her life behind her and focus on being a great mom and making some exciting career decisions." Mueller also told The Aspen Times via phone after the sentencing hearing, "I feel like I am a new person with a new pair of eyes. I am excited about my children and my recovery."
Within her 12-month probation, Mueller will have to avoid alcohol and submit to random urine tests.
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande