Brooke Mueller Receives Probation Instead of Jail for Drug Possession
Charlie Sheen's ex-wife Brooke Mueller won't be put behind bars for cocaine possession but she has to stay out of trouble for a year. It was determined at Pitkin County District Court on Monday, May 21 that Mueller's drug case would be cleared if she maintains good reputation and lives up to the court's terms.
Mueller was arrested in 2011 following an alleged bar fight. The mother of two pleaded guilty to felony drug possession of four grams or less of cocaine in March and enrolled herself in an "aggressive outpatient program".
A spokesperson for the reality star said, "Brooke is very glad to put this chapter of her life behind her and focus on being a great mom and making some exciting career decisions." Mueller also told The Aspen Times via phone after the sentencing hearing, "I feel like I am a new person with a new pair of eyes. I am excited about my children and my recovery."
Within her 12-month probation, Mueller will have to avoid alcohol and submit to random urine tests.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign