Brooke Mueller Receives Probation Instead of Jail for Drug Possession
Charlie Sheen's ex-wife Brooke Mueller won't be put behind bars for cocaine possession but she has to stay out of trouble for a year. It was determined at Pitkin County District Court on Monday, May 21 that Mueller's drug case would be cleared if she maintains good reputation and lives up to the court's terms.
Mueller was arrested in 2011 following an alleged bar fight. The mother of two pleaded guilty to felony drug possession of four grams or less of cocaine in March and enrolled herself in an "aggressive outpatient program".
A spokesperson for the reality star said, "Brooke is very glad to put this chapter of her life behind her and focus on being a great mom and making some exciting career decisions." Mueller also told The Aspen Times via phone after the sentencing hearing, "I feel like I am a new person with a new pair of eyes. I am excited about my children and my recovery."
Within her 12-month probation, Mueller will have to avoid alcohol and submit to random urine tests.
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'