Brooke Mueller Receives Probation Instead of Jail for Drug Possession
Charlie Sheen's ex-wife Brooke Mueller won't be put behind bars for cocaine possession but she has to stay out of trouble for a year. It was determined at Pitkin County District Court on Monday, May 21 that Mueller's drug case would be cleared if she maintains good reputation and lives up to the court's terms.
Mueller was arrested in 2011 following an alleged bar fight. The mother of two pleaded guilty to felony drug possession of four grams or less of cocaine in March and enrolled herself in an "aggressive outpatient program".
A spokesperson for the reality star said, "Brooke is very glad to put this chapter of her life behind her and focus on being a great mom and making some exciting career decisions." Mueller also told The Aspen Times via phone after the sentencing hearing, "I feel like I am a new person with a new pair of eyes. I am excited about my children and my recovery."
Within her 12-month probation, Mueller will have to avoid alcohol and submit to random urine tests.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna