William Levy Reacts to Len Goodman's Criticism on 'Dancing with the Stars'
William Levy has responded to the negative comment he received from Len Goodman on "Dancing with the Stars" during its final performance show recently. The Latin heartthrob insisted to E! Online that he didn't understand why the 68-year-old judge was so harsh on him and his pro-dancer partner Cheryl Burke.
Levy and Burke were criticized by Goodman for delivering a "too predictable" freestyle in the second round of their performance. While the other contestants received perfect 10s from the judge for their freestyles, Levy only got 9 points. "The 9 was more predictable than anything," he said. "I don't know how Len could judge so hard on our freestyle."
While Levy was not happy with his score, Katherine Jenkins and Donald Driver were satisfied with theirs. Jenkins, who got perfect 30s for her two routines, gushed, "I never thought I would make it this far. I'm blessed to be here." Her pro-dancer partner Mark Ballas added, "Katherine was flawless tonight. Everything went according to plan."
Like Levy, Driver also got negative review and received 9 point from Goodman, but he refused to dwell on the criticism and focused more on giving his best in his second round. "The freestyle dance was the dance to prove [we deserved a 10]," he said. "And we proved it! I'm going to leave the competition feeling like I did something great."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked