Pregnant Anna Faris Shows Off New Long Red Hair for 'I Give It a Year' Role
After sporting a very boyish look in "The Dictator", Anna Faris once again got a quite drastic makeover for her new movie role. Ditching her blond roots, the "Just Friends" actress was photographed on Sunday, May 20 donning a new long red hair on the London set of "I Give It a Year".
To finish off her new look, the 35-year-old actress donned a patterned frock that she paired with black leggings and boots. The Maryland-born star, who's currently expecting her first child with husband Chris Pratt, was also snapped bundling up in a long black coat in between breaks with co-star Simon Baker.
"I Give It a Year" revolves around the comedic trials and tribulations of a pair of newlyweds during their first year as a married couple. Directed and written by Dan Mazer, the romantic comedy movie also stars Rose Byrne and Rafe Spall. The movie is expected to be released in the U.S. sometime in 2013.
In addition to "I Give It a Year", Faris will next be seen starring in star-studded comedy "Movie 43" and reprising her role as Cindy Campbell in another fun-loving movie "Scary Movie 5".
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service