Pregnant Anna Faris Shows Off New Long Red Hair for 'I Give It a Year' Role
After sporting a very boyish look in "The Dictator", Anna Faris once again got a quite drastic makeover for her new movie role. Ditching her blond roots, the "Just Friends" actress was photographed on Sunday, May 20 donning a new long red hair on the London set of "I Give It a Year".
To finish off her new look, the 35-year-old actress donned a patterned frock that she paired with black leggings and boots. The Maryland-born star, who's currently expecting her first child with husband Chris Pratt, was also snapped bundling up in a long black coat in between breaks with co-star Simon Baker.
"I Give It a Year" revolves around the comedic trials and tribulations of a pair of newlyweds during their first year as a married couple. Directed and written by Dan Mazer, the romantic comedy movie also stars Rose Byrne and Rafe Spall. The movie is expected to be released in the U.S. sometime in 2013.
In addition to "I Give It a Year", Faris will next be seen starring in star-studded comedy "Movie 43" and reprising her role as Cindy Campbell in another fun-loving movie "Scary Movie 5".
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Mixed-Up Teams and Nude Photo Shoot
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Backstreet Boys' Performance, a 'Nickathlon' and a Zero Gravity Date
- See Margot Robbie's Drastic Transformation to Portray Tonya Harding
- Green Day Roasts Donald Trump in 'Troubled Times' Lyric Video
- New Couple Alert! Suki Waterhouse and 'Rogue One' Star Diego Luna Caught Getting Handsy in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Still 'Serious' About Scott Disick Despite Reunion With Justin Bieber
- Mariah Carey and Elton John Rake in Millions of Dollars From Russian Billionaire Heiress' Wedding
- Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers Welcome Baby No. 2