Pregnant Anna Faris Shows Off New Long Red Hair for 'I Give It a Year' Role
After sporting a very boyish look in "The Dictator", Anna Faris once again got a quite drastic makeover for her new movie role. Ditching her blond roots, the "Just Friends" actress was photographed on Sunday, May 20 donning a new long red hair on the London set of "I Give It a Year".
To finish off her new look, the 35-year-old actress donned a patterned frock that she paired with black leggings and boots. The Maryland-born star, who's currently expecting her first child with husband Chris Pratt, was also snapped bundling up in a long black coat in between breaks with co-star Simon Baker.
"I Give It a Year" revolves around the comedic trials and tribulations of a pair of newlyweds during their first year as a married couple. Directed and written by Dan Mazer, the romantic comedy movie also stars Rose Byrne and Rafe Spall. The movie is expected to be released in the U.S. sometime in 2013.
In addition to "I Give It a Year", Faris will next be seen starring in star-studded comedy "Movie 43" and reprising her role as Cindy Campbell in another fun-loving movie "Scary Movie 5".
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'