Pregnant Anna Faris Shows Off New Long Red Hair for 'I Give It a Year' Role
After sporting a very boyish look in "The Dictator", Anna Faris once again got a quite drastic makeover for her new movie role. Ditching her blond roots, the "Just Friends" actress was photographed on Sunday, May 20 donning a new long red hair on the London set of "I Give It a Year".
To finish off her new look, the 35-year-old actress donned a patterned frock that she paired with black leggings and boots. The Maryland-born star, who's currently expecting her first child with husband Chris Pratt, was also snapped bundling up in a long black coat in between breaks with co-star Simon Baker.
"I Give It a Year" revolves around the comedic trials and tribulations of a pair of newlyweds during their first year as a married couple. Directed and written by Dan Mazer, the romantic comedy movie also stars Rose Byrne and Rafe Spall. The movie is expected to be released in the U.S. sometime in 2013.
In addition to "I Give It a Year", Faris will next be seen starring in star-studded comedy "Movie 43" and reprising her role as Cindy Campbell in another fun-loving movie "Scary Movie 5".
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis Wins Best Supporting Actress