Scott Wolf and His Wife Expecting Their Second Child
43-year-old Scott Wolf and his wife Kelley Wolf are expanding their family. The Bailey Salinger of "Party of Five" confirms on Twitter that he and the 35-year-old "Real World: New Orleans" alum, whom he got married with in 2004, are expecting their second child together.
"Just between the 10,149 of you and me, my wife and I are expecting our second child," Scott informed his Twitter followers about Kelley's pregnancy. He added in the same tweet, "We are expecting that because she's pregnant. Happy us."
Scott began dating Kelley in 2002 after meeting through a mutual friend Joel Goldman in New York City. Five years after tying the knot, the couple welcomed their first child, a baby boy named Jackson Kayse, in March 2009.
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2