Scott Wolf and His Wife Expecting Their Second Child
43-year-old Scott Wolf and his wife Kelley Wolf are expanding their family. The Bailey Salinger of "Party of Five" confirms on Twitter that he and the 35-year-old "Real World: New Orleans" alum, whom he got married with in 2004, are expecting their second child together.
"Just between the 10,149 of you and me, my wife and I are expecting our second child," Scott informed his Twitter followers about Kelley's pregnancy. He added in the same tweet, "We are expecting that because she's pregnant. Happy us."
Scott began dating Kelley in 2002 after meeting through a mutual friend Joel Goldman in New York City. Five years after tying the knot, the couple welcomed their first child, a baby boy named Jackson Kayse, in March 2009.
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer