Scott Wolf and His Wife Expecting Their Second Child
43-year-old Scott Wolf and his wife Kelley Wolf are expanding their family. The Bailey Salinger of "Party of Five" confirms on Twitter that he and the 35-year-old "Real World: New Orleans" alum, whom he got married with in 2004, are expecting their second child together.
"Just between the 10,149 of you and me, my wife and I are expecting our second child," Scott informed his Twitter followers about Kelley's pregnancy. He added in the same tweet, "We are expecting that because she's pregnant. Happy us."
Scott began dating Kelley in 2002 after meeting through a mutual friend Joel Goldman in New York City. Five years after tying the knot, the couple welcomed their first child, a baby boy named Jackson Kayse, in March 2009.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son