Scott Wolf and His Wife Expecting Their Second Child
43-year-old Scott Wolf and his wife Kelley Wolf are expanding their family. The Bailey Salinger of "Party of Five" confirms on Twitter that he and the 35-year-old "Real World: New Orleans" alum, whom he got married with in 2004, are expecting their second child together.
"Just between the 10,149 of you and me, my wife and I are expecting our second child," Scott informed his Twitter followers about Kelley's pregnancy. He added in the same tweet, "We are expecting that because she's pregnant. Happy us."
Scott began dating Kelley in 2002 after meeting through a mutual friend Joel Goldman in New York City. Five years after tying the knot, the couple welcomed their first child, a baby boy named Jackson Kayse, in March 2009.
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!
- Courtney Stodden Exposes Her Nipple in Racy Corset Dress While Attending Oscars Party
- Nicki Minaj Wears Skimpy Bodysuit on Set of New Music Video
- 'Biggest Loser' Trainer Bob Harper's Back at Home After Suffering Heart Attack: 'I'm Feeling Better'
- Here's Why Jennifer Aniston's Oscars Gown Looks Familiar: It Was First Worn by Jennifer Lopez
- Mahershala Ali to Play Two Roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2': Drax Annoys the Gang in New Trailer Preview
- Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Her Bare Butt as She Reunites With Orlando Bloom at Oscars Party