Scott Wolf and His Wife Expecting Their Second Child
43-year-old Scott Wolf and his wife Kelley Wolf are expanding their family. The Bailey Salinger of "Party of Five" confirms on Twitter that he and the 35-year-old "Real World: New Orleans" alum, whom he got married with in 2004, are expecting their second child together.
"Just between the 10,149 of you and me, my wife and I are expecting our second child," Scott informed his Twitter followers about Kelley's pregnancy. He added in the same tweet, "We are expecting that because she's pregnant. Happy us."
Scott began dating Kelley in 2002 after meeting through a mutual friend Joel Goldman in New York City. Five years after tying the knot, the couple welcomed their first child, a baby boy named Jackson Kayse, in March 2009.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart