Camille Grammer Couldn't Let Go of 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'
Camille Grammer is back to "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills". Months after announcing her exit, the former model and dancer now confirms that she's returning to the third season of the reality series.
"I will be a part of production again," she told E! Online at the Race to Erase MS gala in Los Angeles. She went on explaining, "I guess it was something I couldn't let go of. I really enjoy being with the women and working with the producers. They're like my extended dysfunctional family."
Asked what could be seen in the upcoming season, 43-year-old Grammer teased, "There's definitely drama." She coyly added, "The girls are bringing it."
Back in February, Grammer said that she couldn't come to an agreement with the producers, which led to her exit. It was reported that the decision was mutual, and that the former wife of Kelsey Grammer was pursuing her career in unscripted TV.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story