Camille Grammer Couldn't Let Go of 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'
Camille Grammer is back to "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills". Months after announcing her exit, the former model and dancer now confirms that she's returning to the third season of the reality series.
"I will be a part of production again," she told E! Online at the Race to Erase MS gala in Los Angeles. She went on explaining, "I guess it was something I couldn't let go of. I really enjoy being with the women and working with the producers. They're like my extended dysfunctional family."
Asked what could be seen in the upcoming season, 43-year-old Grammer teased, "There's definitely drama." She coyly added, "The girls are bringing it."
Back in February, Grammer said that she couldn't come to an agreement with the producers, which led to her exit. It was reported that the decision was mutual, and that the former wife of Kelsey Grammer was pursuing her career in unscripted TV.
More The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift