Camille Grammer Couldn't Let Go of 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'
Camille Grammer is back to "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills". Months after announcing her exit, the former model and dancer now confirms that she's returning to the third season of the reality series.
"I will be a part of production again," she told E! Online at the Race to Erase MS gala in Los Angeles. She went on explaining, "I guess it was something I couldn't let go of. I really enjoy being with the women and working with the producers. They're like my extended dysfunctional family."
Asked what could be seen in the upcoming season, 43-year-old Grammer teased, "There's definitely drama." She coyly added, "The girls are bringing it."
Back in February, Grammer said that she couldn't come to an agreement with the producers, which led to her exit. It was reported that the decision was mutual, and that the former wife of Kelsey Grammer was pursuing her career in unscripted TV.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked