Video: Usher Cries in Court Over Bad Father Allegations
Usher struggled to hold back his tears when taking a stand in a court battle against his ex-wife Tameka Foster recently. The R&B singer looked distraught when Tameka's lawyer accused him of being a bad father. He was caught on camera reaching for tissues to wipe his teary eyes.
The "Scream" singer was fighting for more custody of his sons, Usher Raymond V and Naviyd Ely Raymond. His ex-wife, however, argued that he loved partying more than his children. In proving the claim, her attorney showed photos of him partying in Europe in February.
The Grammy winner was additionally grilled about his alleged drug use. While he admitted to smoking pot in the past, he insisted that he never used drugs in front of the kids. He, however, hedged on the subject of seeing his children while under the influence, TMZ reported.
While Tameka criticized him for his partying and bought up his alleged drug use, Usher testified against her by accusing her of physical and verbal violence. He claimed she once hit him, threatened and spat on his girlfriend, and threw a plate of food at their car when he picked up the boys from soccer practice.
Usher Cries in Court:
Usher Testifies Against Tameka Foster:
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott 'Definitely Looked Like a Couple' at NBA Game
- Aaron Hernandez Asked to Share Prison Cell With Alleged Gay Lover
- 'Jurassic Park' Alum Jeff Goldblum Joins 'Jurassic World 2'
- 'The Voice' Live Top 12 Eliminations: Who Is the First to Get Sent Home?
- Justin Bieber Is Featured on DJ Khaled's Star-Studded Single 'I'm the One'
- Nicki Minaj's Getting Trolled for Blonde Bob Wig: 'I'm Tired of Being Bullied'
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together