Video: Usher Cries in Court Over Bad Father Allegations
Usher struggled to hold back his tears when taking a stand in a court battle against his ex-wife Tameka Foster recently. The R&B singer looked distraught when Tameka's lawyer accused him of being a bad father. He was caught on camera reaching for tissues to wipe his teary eyes.
The "Scream" singer was fighting for more custody of his sons, Usher Raymond V and Naviyd Ely Raymond. His ex-wife, however, argued that he loved partying more than his children. In proving the claim, her attorney showed photos of him partying in Europe in February.
The Grammy winner was additionally grilled about his alleged drug use. While he admitted to smoking pot in the past, he insisted that he never used drugs in front of the kids. He, however, hedged on the subject of seeing his children while under the influence, TMZ reported.
While Tameka criticized him for his partying and bought up his alleged drug use, Usher testified against her by accusing her of physical and verbal violence. He claimed she once hit him, threatened and spat on his girlfriend, and threw a plate of food at their car when he picked up the boys from soccer practice.
Usher Cries in Court:
Usher Testifies Against Tameka Foster:
More Usher News
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does