Video: Usher Cries in Court Over Bad Father Allegations
Usher struggled to hold back his tears when taking a stand in a court battle against his ex-wife Tameka Foster recently. The R&B singer looked distraught when Tameka's lawyer accused him of being a bad father. He was caught on camera reaching for tissues to wipe his teary eyes.
The "Scream" singer was fighting for more custody of his sons, Usher Raymond V and Naviyd Ely Raymond. His ex-wife, however, argued that he loved partying more than his children. In proving the claim, her attorney showed photos of him partying in Europe in February.
The Grammy winner was additionally grilled about his alleged drug use. While he admitted to smoking pot in the past, he insisted that he never used drugs in front of the kids. He, however, hedged on the subject of seeing his children while under the influence, TMZ reported.
While Tameka criticized him for his partying and bought up his alleged drug use, Usher testified against her by accusing her of physical and verbal violence. He claimed she once hit him, threatened and spat on his girlfriend, and threw a plate of food at their car when he picked up the boys from soccer practice.
Usher Cries in Court:
Usher Testifies Against Tameka Foster:
More Usher News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video