Video: Usher Cries in Court Over Bad Father Allegations
Usher struggled to hold back his tears when taking a stand in a court battle against his ex-wife Tameka Foster recently. The R&B singer looked distraught when Tameka's lawyer accused him of being a bad father. He was caught on camera reaching for tissues to wipe his teary eyes.
The "Scream" singer was fighting for more custody of his sons, Usher Raymond V and Naviyd Ely Raymond. His ex-wife, however, argued that he loved partying more than his children. In proving the claim, her attorney showed photos of him partying in Europe in February.
The Grammy winner was additionally grilled about his alleged drug use. While he admitted to smoking pot in the past, he insisted that he never used drugs in front of the kids. He, however, hedged on the subject of seeing his children while under the influence, TMZ reported.
While Tameka criticized him for his partying and bought up his alleged drug use, Usher testified against her by accusing her of physical and verbal violence. He claimed she once hit him, threatened and spat on his girlfriend, and threw a plate of food at their car when he picked up the boys from soccer practice.
Usher Cries in Court:
Usher Testifies Against Tameka Foster:
More Usher News
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts