Video: Usher Cries in Court Over Bad Father Allegations
Usher struggled to hold back his tears when taking a stand in a court battle against his ex-wife Tameka Foster recently. The R&B singer looked distraught when Tameka's lawyer accused him of being a bad father. He was caught on camera reaching for tissues to wipe his teary eyes.
The "Scream" singer was fighting for more custody of his sons, Usher Raymond V and Naviyd Ely Raymond. His ex-wife, however, argued that he loved partying more than his children. In proving the claim, her attorney showed photos of him partying in Europe in February.
The Grammy winner was additionally grilled about his alleged drug use. While he admitted to smoking pot in the past, he insisted that he never used drugs in front of the kids. He, however, hedged on the subject of seeing his children while under the influence, TMZ reported.
While Tameka criticized him for his partying and bought up his alleged drug use, Usher testified against her by accusing her of physical and verbal violence. He claimed she once hit him, threatened and spat on his girlfriend, and threw a plate of food at their car when he picked up the boys from soccer practice.
Usher Cries in Court:
Usher Testifies Against Tameka Foster:
More Usher News
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert