Justin Bieber Hints at 'Surprises' on Tour, Unveils 'Believe' Track List
Justin Bieber is teasing fans with what to expect from his upcoming "Believe" tour. Met on the red carpet of the 2012 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas on Sunday, May 20, the 18-year-old pop sensation told MTV News that he has a lot of surprises in store for the Beliebers that will see him at the live shows.
"There's a lot of fun stuff. I've been really hard at work in the studio, in the dance studio, just kind of figuring out what I want to do as far as choreography and whatnot," the boyfriend of Selena Gomez dished on his preparation. "I think the tour's going to be really special. We got a lot of surprises."
Fans can also expect to get more information about Bieber's road show in the near future. The "Mistletoe" singer spilled during the red carpet chat, "I think we're releasing the tour dates in like a week, so look out for that."
In related news, the track list for Bieber's newest album, "Believe", that will be out in the U.S. on June 19 has just been released. Executively produced by Usher, the 16-track edition will feature collaborations with Ludacris, Big Sean, Nicki Minaj and Drake, but won't include his "Turn to You" track.
The full track list for "Believe":
- "All Around the World" (feat. Ludacris)
- "As Long As You Love Me" (feat. Big Sean)
- "Take You"
- "Right Here" (feat. Drake)
- "Catching Feelings"
- "Die in Your Arms"
- "Thought of You"
- "Beauty and a Beat" (feat. Nicki Minaj)
- "One Love"
- "Be Alright"
- "Out of Town Girl"
- "She Don't Like the Lights"
More Justin Bieber News
- Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With Huge Flower Bouquets Again for Wedding Anniversary
- Peek-a-Boob! Pamela Anderson Flaunts Famous Cleavage in Slashed Gown in Monaco
- Ben Stiller and Christine Taylor Announce Split After 17 Years of Marriage
- Ariana Grande Shares Emotional Letter, Announces Manchester Benefit Concert: 'We Won't Let Hate Win'
- 'Paddington 2' Gets a January 2018 Release Date
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?