Lara Spencer and Josh Elliott Announced as 'Good Afternoon America' Hosts
"Good Morning America" is going to expand to afternoon starting July 9 at 2 P.M. ET. ABC has officially named the spin-off show "Good Afternoon America", and tapped "GMA" regulars Josh Elliott and Lara Spencer as the co-hosts.
Scheduled to run for nine weeks until Katie Couric's new syndicated talk show, "Katie", premieres on September 10, "Good Afternoon America" will focus on celebrities, pop culture, lifestyle and workplace issues. Additionally, "GMA" anchors Sam Champion, Robin Roberts and George Stephanopoulos will make "special appearances" on the afternoon edition.
"Good Morning America" will replace "The Revolution", which will end its run after only one season on Friday, July 6. The first-year talk show itself was ordered as a replacement to canceled soap "One Life to Live".
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney Are 'Talking' About Giving Their Relationship Another Chance
- Michael Fassbender Wants You to Explore the World of 'Assassin's Creed' in New Featurette
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke': Who Dies This Time and What Will Happen Next?
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch