Lara Spencer and Josh Elliott Announced as 'Good Afternoon America' Hosts
"Good Morning America" is going to expand to afternoon starting July 9 at 2 P.M. ET. ABC has officially named the spin-off show "Good Afternoon America", and tapped "GMA" regulars Josh Elliott and Lara Spencer as the co-hosts.
Scheduled to run for nine weeks until Katie Couric's new syndicated talk show, "Katie", premieres on September 10, "Good Afternoon America" will focus on celebrities, pop culture, lifestyle and workplace issues. Additionally, "GMA" anchors Sam Champion, Robin Roberts and George Stephanopoulos will make "special appearances" on the afternoon edition.
"Good Morning America" will replace "The Revolution", which will end its run after only one season on Friday, July 6. The first-year talk show itself was ordered as a replacement to canceled soap "One Life to Live".
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl