First Promo for ABC's New Reality Series 'The Glass House'
ABC is moving forward with its plan to launch "The Glass House" despite the copycat lawsuit filed by CBS. The Alphabet recently debuted the first promo for the new reality series, which will follow the contestants living and competing for the grand prize in a totally wired, state-of-the-art house.
Viewers not only see everything that happens in the house, but they also can vote to help determine which contestants are sent home and which eliminated players will get a chance to return to the show. Moreover, audience can vote to decide what the players wear and eat, what games they play, and even where they sleep.
"Glass House" is set to premiere Monday, June 18 at 10/9c.
Due to its similarities to "Big Brother", CBS has filed a lawsuit against ABC, accusing it of ripping the hit reality series. However, the Alphabet insisted, "The differences between Glass House and Big Brother are both fundamental and obvious, ranging from Glass House's interactive elements and audience participation to its deployment of cutting edge technologies."
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit