First Promo for ABC's New Reality Series 'The Glass House'
ABC is moving forward with its plan to launch "The Glass House" despite the copycat lawsuit filed by CBS. The Alphabet recently debuted the first promo for the new reality series, which will follow the contestants living and competing for the grand prize in a totally wired, state-of-the-art house.
Viewers not only see everything that happens in the house, but they also can vote to help determine which contestants are sent home and which eliminated players will get a chance to return to the show. Moreover, audience can vote to decide what the players wear and eat, what games they play, and even where they sleep.
"Glass House" is set to premiere Monday, June 18 at 10/9c.
Due to its similarities to "Big Brother", CBS has filed a lawsuit against ABC, accusing it of ripping the hit reality series. However, the Alphabet insisted, "The differences between Glass House and Big Brother are both fundamental and obvious, ranging from Glass House's interactive elements and audience participation to its deployment of cutting edge technologies."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3