Report: Robert Pattinson Close to Star Opposite Scarlett Johansson in 'Hate Mail'
Robert Pattinson is reportedly close to add a new movie project to his list. Rumor has it, the "Twilight Saga" actor has been courted to star in "Hate Mail", which is said to have Scarlett Johansson lining up in its cast ensemble.
The casting rumor first sparked at the 2012 Cannes Film Festival, when producer Michael Benaroya promoted his latest project. Benaroya himself is expected to finance "Hate Mail" which is projected to be made with the budget of $11 million.
Further details of "Hate Mail" are still scarce. Nonetheless, Variety reported the rumored project back in 2012, stating that it "will feature interweaving stories about several Manhattanites who encounter various iterations of hate mail and grapple with the subsequent fallout of their relationships." It is unclear what character Pattinson and Johansson would play. It was said that Phillip Seymour Hall was also included in the cast ensemble.
Pattinson has recently secured several gritty movie projects post-"Twilight Saga". After starring in David Cronenberg's "Cosmopolis", he is set to star in a Saddam Hussein-themed thriller called "Mission: Blacklist" as well as a car theft thriller called "Rover".
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly