Rihanna 'Sober, Tired and Bored' After Missing Flight Following Wild Night Out
Rihanna apparently doesn't really enjoy her extra day off. Hours after revealing that she missed her flight out of London due to a night of partying, the "Only Girl (In the World)" hitmaker took to her Twitter account to update her status, informing her 19 million followers that she is "sober and tired and bored."
Earlier that day, the 24-year-old gushed about waking up drunk after attending a party held by Jay-Z and Kanye West. "U know life is great when u wake up at 9 am DRUNK!!!!! #London #happybirthdayTYTY #G4L #H0Navy," she tweeted Sunday, May 20 morning. "You know it was a good night when u wake up n run to your BFF's room like... How did I get in my bed? Did I walk? Stumble? Get carried?"
A short while later, Riri told her followers, "So ummm.... I'm supposed to be on a plane rt now!" The incident didn't seem to be bothering the former girlfriend of Chris Brown much, given that she followed the tweet with a posting that read, "JayZ saved me!!!!! I got an extra day off sorry @HiHatprod."
The Bajan singer continued on in another tweet, "You will be very disappointed to know last night was my final hurrah til my vacation! I ain't about this life." When her choreographer tweeted to her, "CMONNNN Rih! Get here so we can kill this rehearsal!!", she wrote back, "im swimming there as we speak!!!"
Riri was in London over the weekend to attend the Saturday, May 19 leg of Kanye West and Jay-Z's "Watch the Throne" concert. According to Daily Mail, she joined the likes of Kim Kardashian, Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin afterward at a party thrown to celebrate manager Tyran Smith's 40th birthday.
More Rihanna News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says