First 'Anchorman 2' Teaser Brings Back Ron Burgundy and the Gang
The first teaser trailer for "Anchorman: The Legend Continues" has made its way out onto the web in the form of bootleg video. Ron Burgundy and the gang (minus Veronica) are stepping out under the spotlights before hilariously promoting their comeback to the sequel.
The teaser is attached to the U.S. screenings of Sacha Baron Cohen's raunchy comedy, "The Dictator". Director Adam McKay recently explained why the promo video is released sooner than expected, even before the production kicks off.
"Paramount came to us with the idea of the teaser, and since we're writing the script, it was a good chance to see the characters and hang out with the actors to inspire writing," he said. "All of the actors slipped right into character and they all looked amazing. Paul [Rudd] has a beard and we're thinking of keeping it. Kind of an Eddie Rabbit-meets-Serpico look."
"Anchorman 2" will bring back Will Ferrell, Steve Carell, Paul Rudd and David Koechner as Burgundy, Brick Tamland, Brian Fantana and Champion "Champ" Kind respectively. The project is expected to begin its principal photography in February 2013.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier