First 'Anchorman 2' Teaser Brings Back Ron Burgundy and the Gang
The first teaser trailer for "Anchorman: The Legend Continues" has made its way out onto the web in the form of bootleg video. Ron Burgundy and the gang (minus Veronica) are stepping out under the spotlights before hilariously promoting their comeback to the sequel.
The teaser is attached to the U.S. screenings of Sacha Baron Cohen's raunchy comedy, "The Dictator". Director Adam McKay recently explained why the promo video is released sooner than expected, even before the production kicks off.
"Paramount came to us with the idea of the teaser, and since we're writing the script, it was a good chance to see the characters and hang out with the actors to inspire writing," he said. "All of the actors slipped right into character and they all looked amazing. Paul [Rudd] has a beard and we're thinking of keeping it. Kind of an Eddie Rabbit-meets-Serpico look."
"Anchorman 2" will bring back Will Ferrell, Steve Carell, Paul Rudd and David Koechner as Burgundy, Brick Tamland, Brian Fantana and Champion "Champ" Kind respectively. The project is expected to begin its principal photography in February 2013.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival