First 'Anchorman 2' Teaser Brings Back Ron Burgundy and the Gang
The first teaser trailer for "Anchorman: The Legend Continues" has made its way out onto the web in the form of bootleg video. Ron Burgundy and the gang (minus Veronica) are stepping out under the spotlights before hilariously promoting their comeback to the sequel.
The teaser is attached to the U.S. screenings of Sacha Baron Cohen's raunchy comedy, "The Dictator". Director Adam McKay recently explained why the promo video is released sooner than expected, even before the production kicks off.
"Paramount came to us with the idea of the teaser, and since we're writing the script, it was a good chance to see the characters and hang out with the actors to inspire writing," he said. "All of the actors slipped right into character and they all looked amazing. Paul [Rudd] has a beard and we're thinking of keeping it. Kind of an Eddie Rabbit-meets-Serpico look."
"Anchorman 2" will bring back Will Ferrell, Steve Carell, Paul Rudd and David Koechner as Burgundy, Brick Tamland, Brian Fantana and Champion "Champ" Kind respectively. The project is expected to begin its principal photography in February 2013.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna