First 'Anchorman 2' Teaser Brings Back Ron Burgundy and the Gang
The first teaser trailer for "Anchorman: The Legend Continues" has made its way out onto the web in the form of bootleg video. Ron Burgundy and the gang (minus Veronica) are stepping out under the spotlights before hilariously promoting their comeback to the sequel.
The teaser is attached to the U.S. screenings of Sacha Baron Cohen's raunchy comedy, "The Dictator". Director Adam McKay recently explained why the promo video is released sooner than expected, even before the production kicks off.
"Paramount came to us with the idea of the teaser, and since we're writing the script, it was a good chance to see the characters and hang out with the actors to inspire writing," he said. "All of the actors slipped right into character and they all looked amazing. Paul [Rudd] has a beard and we're thinking of keeping it. Kind of an Eddie Rabbit-meets-Serpico look."
"Anchorman 2" will bring back Will Ferrell, Steve Carell, Paul Rudd and David Koechner as Burgundy, Brick Tamland, Brian Fantana and Champion "Champ" Kind respectively. The project is expected to begin its principal photography in February 2013.
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series
- One Direction Celebrates Six-Year Anniversary, Thanks Fans for Their Support
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media