Video: Justin Bieber and Kelly Clarkson Rock 2012 Billboard Music Awards
Billboard Music Awards has just come to an end, closing with a special performance by Alicia Keys and Music Icon Award recipient Stevie Wonder. Some of the highlights from the performances that night were the ones delivered by Justin Bieber and Kelly Clarkson.
Bieber stormed the stage at the MGM Grand Arena in Las Vegas with a handful of dancers wearing glow-in-the-dark number. The Canadian popstar himself rocked a neon-yellow t-shirt, a white jacket and a pair of white pants and sneakers. The winner of Top Social Artist sang his latest hit "Boyfriend".
Clarkson, meanwhile, lighted up the stage with red color during her set. The winner of "American Idol" inaugural season was introduced by fellow "Duets" judge Robin Thicke who also reminded fans to watch her performance on "Dancing with the Stars" finale. She performed her latest offering "Dark Side".
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences