Video: Justin Bieber and Kelly Clarkson Rock 2012 Billboard Music Awards
Billboard Music Awards has just come to an end, closing with a special performance by Alicia Keys and Music Icon Award recipient Stevie Wonder. Some of the highlights from the performances that night were the ones delivered by Justin Bieber and Kelly Clarkson.
Bieber stormed the stage at the MGM Grand Arena in Las Vegas with a handful of dancers wearing glow-in-the-dark number. The Canadian popstar himself rocked a neon-yellow t-shirt, a white jacket and a pair of white pants and sneakers. The winner of Top Social Artist sang his latest hit "Boyfriend".
Clarkson, meanwhile, lighted up the stage with red color during her set. The winner of "American Idol" inaugural season was introduced by fellow "Duets" judge Robin Thicke who also reminded fans to watch her performance on "Dancing with the Stars" finale. She performed her latest offering "Dark Side".
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth
- Andy Samberg Really Is a 'Weirdo' on New Freestyle From 'Popstar'
- Ben Affleck Spotted Wearing Eyeliner During Outing With Jennifer Garner and Kids
- 'Run's House' Star Angela Simmons Expecting First Child. See Her Baby Bump