Video: Justin Bieber and Kelly Clarkson Rock 2012 Billboard Music Awards
Billboard Music Awards has just come to an end, closing with a special performance by Alicia Keys and Music Icon Award recipient Stevie Wonder. Some of the highlights from the performances that night were the ones delivered by Justin Bieber and Kelly Clarkson.
Bieber stormed the stage at the MGM Grand Arena in Las Vegas with a handful of dancers wearing glow-in-the-dark number. The Canadian popstar himself rocked a neon-yellow t-shirt, a white jacket and a pair of white pants and sneakers. The winner of Top Social Artist sang his latest hit "Boyfriend".
Clarkson, meanwhile, lighted up the stage with red color during her set. The winner of "American Idol" inaugural season was introduced by fellow "Duets" judge Robin Thicke who also reminded fans to watch her performance on "Dancing with the Stars" finale. She performed her latest offering "Dark Side".
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed