Video: Justin Bieber and Kelly Clarkson Rock 2012 Billboard Music Awards
Billboard Music Awards has just come to an end, closing with a special performance by Alicia Keys and Music Icon Award recipient Stevie Wonder. Some of the highlights from the performances that night were the ones delivered by Justin Bieber and Kelly Clarkson.
Bieber stormed the stage at the MGM Grand Arena in Las Vegas with a handful of dancers wearing glow-in-the-dark number. The Canadian popstar himself rocked a neon-yellow t-shirt, a white jacket and a pair of white pants and sneakers. The winner of Top Social Artist sang his latest hit "Boyfriend".
Clarkson, meanwhile, lighted up the stage with red color during her set. The winner of "American Idol" inaugural season was introduced by fellow "Duets" judge Robin Thicke who also reminded fans to watch her performance on "Dancing with the Stars" finale. She performed her latest offering "Dark Side".
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star