Video: Justin Bieber and Kelly Clarkson Rock 2012 Billboard Music Awards
Billboard Music Awards has just come to an end, closing with a special performance by Alicia Keys and Music Icon Award recipient Stevie Wonder. Some of the highlights from the performances that night were the ones delivered by Justin Bieber and Kelly Clarkson.
Bieber stormed the stage at the MGM Grand Arena in Las Vegas with a handful of dancers wearing glow-in-the-dark number. The Canadian popstar himself rocked a neon-yellow t-shirt, a white jacket and a pair of white pants and sneakers. The winner of Top Social Artist sang his latest hit "Boyfriend".
Clarkson, meanwhile, lighted up the stage with red color during her set. The winner of "American Idol" inaugural season was introduced by fellow "Duets" judge Robin Thicke who also reminded fans to watch her performance on "Dancing with the Stars" finale. She performed her latest offering "Dark Side".
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt