Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy Made Cop Buddies in Paul Feig's Film
Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy will play partners in a cop dramedy by "Parks and Recreation" writer Katie Dippold. The not-yet-titled project puts Bullock as "a high-strung FBI agent" and McCarthy as "an unconventional Boston cop" who team up to take down a Russian gangster.
McCarthy will once again work with Paul Feig who directed her Oscar-nominated role in "Bridesmaids". In fact, the actress had signed up for Feig's other movie, "an unconventional love story", which also stars "Bridesmaids" actor Jon Hamm. Meanwhile, Bullock's last movie job was the 2009's "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close" and her next movie "Gravity" will only premiere in 2013.
Production of the buddy cop movie is expected to start during McCarthy's next hiatus from her CBS sitcom "Mike & Molly". Rumor has it 20th Century Fox and producers Peter Chernin, Dylan Clark and Jenno Topping have been struggling for a while to snag Bullock, McCarthy and other stars for this movie.
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga's Wedding Is Going to Get Spin-Off Series
- Josh Hartnett and Girlfriend Expecting Baby No. 2 - See Her Baby Bump at Oscars After-Party
- Kong Destroys Helicopters and Kills Skull Crawlers in Final 'Kong: Skull Island' Trailer
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!