Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy Made Cop Buddies in Paul Feig's Film
Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy will play partners in a cop dramedy by "Parks and Recreation" writer Katie Dippold. The not-yet-titled project puts Bullock as "a high-strung FBI agent" and McCarthy as "an unconventional Boston cop" who team up to take down a Russian gangster.
McCarthy will once again work with Paul Feig who directed her Oscar-nominated role in "Bridesmaids". In fact, the actress had signed up for Feig's other movie, "an unconventional love story", which also stars "Bridesmaids" actor Jon Hamm. Meanwhile, Bullock's last movie job was the 2009's "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close" and her next movie "Gravity" will only premiere in 2013.
Production of the buddy cop movie is expected to start during McCarthy's next hiatus from her CBS sitcom "Mike & Molly". Rumor has it 20th Century Fox and producers Peter Chernin, Dylan Clark and Jenno Topping have been struggling for a while to snag Bullock, McCarthy and other stars for this movie.
More Sandra Bullock News
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?