Garrett Hedlund, Amy Adams, Terrence Howard Join 'Lullaby'
Mimi Steinbauer of Radiant Films International revealed the cast of comedy-drama "Lullaby" at Cannes Film Festival. Garrett Hedlund, Richard Jenkins, Jessica Brown Findlay, Jennifer Hudson, Terrence Howard and Amy Adams have come on board the Andrew Levitas' directing debut.
Levitas, the star of "The Box" and "Party of Five" among others, has also written the script. The story begins when Hedlund's character receives word that his estranged father (Jenkins) has decided to take himself off life support in less than 48 hours. What follows is an unexpected journey of love, laughter and forgiveness.
"Andrea and Cary have assembled a truly stellar cast for this life-affirming tale of family and love. And in Andrew Levitas' visionary hands, Lullaby will unquestionably an exciting film," Steinbauer said.
The film will start shooting in June in New York. It doesn't have a domestic distributor yet but talks are undergoing for license in North America. Radiant Films is also shopping to foreign buyers at the Marche du Film in Cannes.
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX
- Watch Kardashians-Inspired Cat Reality Show 'Keeping Up With The Kattarshians'
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Are Moving to L.A.
- Sara Sampaio Flashes Her Nipple in Sheer Dress at Milan Fashion Week