Garrett Hedlund, Amy Adams, Terrence Howard Join 'Lullaby'
Mimi Steinbauer of Radiant Films International revealed the cast of comedy-drama "Lullaby" at Cannes Film Festival. Garrett Hedlund, Richard Jenkins, Jessica Brown Findlay, Jennifer Hudson, Terrence Howard and Amy Adams have come on board the Andrew Levitas' directing debut.
Levitas, the star of "The Box" and "Party of Five" among others, has also written the script. The story begins when Hedlund's character receives word that his estranged father (Jenkins) has decided to take himself off life support in less than 48 hours. What follows is an unexpected journey of love, laughter and forgiveness.
"Andrea and Cary have assembled a truly stellar cast for this life-affirming tale of family and love. And in Andrew Levitas' visionary hands, Lullaby will unquestionably an exciting film," Steinbauer said.
The film will start shooting in June in New York. It doesn't have a domestic distributor yet but talks are undergoing for license in North America. Radiant Films is also shopping to foreign buyers at the Marche du Film in Cannes.
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash