Garrett Hedlund, Amy Adams, Terrence Howard Join 'Lullaby'
Mimi Steinbauer of Radiant Films International revealed the cast of comedy-drama "Lullaby" at Cannes Film Festival. Garrett Hedlund, Richard Jenkins, Jessica Brown Findlay, Jennifer Hudson, Terrence Howard and Amy Adams have come on board the Andrew Levitas' directing debut.
Levitas, the star of "The Box" and "Party of Five" among others, has also written the script. The story begins when Hedlund's character receives word that his estranged father (Jenkins) has decided to take himself off life support in less than 48 hours. What follows is an unexpected journey of love, laughter and forgiveness.
"Andrea and Cary have assembled a truly stellar cast for this life-affirming tale of family and love. And in Andrew Levitas' visionary hands, Lullaby will unquestionably an exciting film," Steinbauer said.
The film will start shooting in June in New York. It doesn't have a domestic distributor yet but talks are undergoing for license in North America. Radiant Films is also shopping to foreign buyers at the Marche du Film in Cannes.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist