Garrett Hedlund, Amy Adams, Terrence Howard Join 'Lullaby'
Mimi Steinbauer of Radiant Films International revealed the cast of comedy-drama "Lullaby" at Cannes Film Festival. Garrett Hedlund, Richard Jenkins, Jessica Brown Findlay, Jennifer Hudson, Terrence Howard and Amy Adams have come on board the Andrew Levitas' directing debut.
Levitas, the star of "The Box" and "Party of Five" among others, has also written the script. The story begins when Hedlund's character receives word that his estranged father (Jenkins) has decided to take himself off life support in less than 48 hours. What follows is an unexpected journey of love, laughter and forgiveness.
"Andrea and Cary have assembled a truly stellar cast for this life-affirming tale of family and love. And in Andrew Levitas' visionary hands, Lullaby will unquestionably an exciting film," Steinbauer said.
The film will start shooting in June in New York. It doesn't have a domestic distributor yet but talks are undergoing for license in North America. Radiant Films is also shopping to foreign buyers at the Marche du Film in Cannes.
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018