Garrett Hedlund, Amy Adams, Terrence Howard Join 'Lullaby'
Mimi Steinbauer of Radiant Films International revealed the cast of comedy-drama "Lullaby" at Cannes Film Festival. Garrett Hedlund, Richard Jenkins, Jessica Brown Findlay, Jennifer Hudson, Terrence Howard and Amy Adams have come on board the Andrew Levitas' directing debut.
Levitas, the star of "The Box" and "Party of Five" among others, has also written the script. The story begins when Hedlund's character receives word that his estranged father (Jenkins) has decided to take himself off life support in less than 48 hours. What follows is an unexpected journey of love, laughter and forgiveness.
"Andrea and Cary have assembled a truly stellar cast for this life-affirming tale of family and love. And in Andrew Levitas' visionary hands, Lullaby will unquestionably an exciting film," Steinbauer said.
The film will start shooting in June in New York. It doesn't have a domestic distributor yet but talks are undergoing for license in North America. Radiant Films is also shopping to foreign buyers at the Marche du Film in Cannes.
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?