'Sons of Anarchy' Finds Its Damon Pope in 'Lost' Alum
Harold Perrineau may seek revenge in "Sons of Anarchy" season 5. The actor best known for playing Michael Dawson on "Lost" has landed a role as Damon Pope, a former drug kingpin whose daughter was murdered by Tig in the fourth season finale of the FX series, so TVLine reports.
Pope's arrival will bring what creator Kurt Sutter called a "clusterf**k" for Jax and SAMCRO. The writer has also dished on the upcoming season, "I definitely wanted to lay some track for Season 5 and put some complications already on Jax's shoulder as he's sitting at the head of the table. He's already got a problem [going into Season 5]."
Perrineau joins Jimmy Smits, who has been previously cast as Neron "Nero" Padilla, a Latino gang member who becomes an unlikely mentor for Jax. There will be more new characters in the fifth season as Sutter once revealed there's one who "wears a patch we've never seen," and another who "is hard, curvy and very sexy."
"SOA" will return with all-new episodes this fall on FX. The drama series has additionally secured a sixth season order from the network.
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Liev Schreiber Shares Sweet Birthday Message for Naomi Watts After Split
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip