'Sons of Anarchy' Finds Its Damon Pope in 'Lost' Alum
Harold Perrineau may seek revenge in "Sons of Anarchy" season 5. The actor best known for playing Michael Dawson on "Lost" has landed a role as Damon Pope, a former drug kingpin whose daughter was murdered by Tig in the fourth season finale of the FX series, so TVLine reports.
Pope's arrival will bring what creator Kurt Sutter called a "clusterf**k" for Jax and SAMCRO. The writer has also dished on the upcoming season, "I definitely wanted to lay some track for Season 5 and put some complications already on Jax's shoulder as he's sitting at the head of the table. He's already got a problem [going into Season 5]."
Perrineau joins Jimmy Smits, who has been previously cast as Neron "Nero" Padilla, a Latino gang member who becomes an unlikely mentor for Jax. There will be more new characters in the fifth season as Sutter once revealed there's one who "wears a patch we've never seen," and another who "is hard, curvy and very sexy."
"SOA" will return with all-new episodes this fall on FX. The drama series has additionally secured a sixth season order from the network.
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage