'Sons of Anarchy' Finds Its Damon Pope in 'Lost' Alum
Harold Perrineau may seek revenge in "Sons of Anarchy" season 5. The actor best known for playing Michael Dawson on "Lost" has landed a role as Damon Pope, a former drug kingpin whose daughter was murdered by Tig in the fourth season finale of the FX series, so TVLine reports.
Pope's arrival will bring what creator Kurt Sutter called a "clusterf**k" for Jax and SAMCRO. The writer has also dished on the upcoming season, "I definitely wanted to lay some track for Season 5 and put some complications already on Jax's shoulder as he's sitting at the head of the table. He's already got a problem [going into Season 5]."
Perrineau joins Jimmy Smits, who has been previously cast as Neron "Nero" Padilla, a Latino gang member who becomes an unlikely mentor for Jax. There will be more new characters in the fifth season as Sutter once revealed there's one who "wears a patch we've never seen," and another who "is hard, curvy and very sexy."
"SOA" will return with all-new episodes this fall on FX. The drama series has additionally secured a sixth season order from the network.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group