'Sons of Anarchy' Finds Its Damon Pope in 'Lost' Alum
Harold Perrineau may seek revenge in "Sons of Anarchy" season 5. The actor best known for playing Michael Dawson on "Lost" has landed a role as Damon Pope, a former drug kingpin whose daughter was murdered by Tig in the fourth season finale of the FX series, so TVLine reports.
Pope's arrival will bring what creator Kurt Sutter called a "clusterf**k" for Jax and SAMCRO. The writer has also dished on the upcoming season, "I definitely wanted to lay some track for Season 5 and put some complications already on Jax's shoulder as he's sitting at the head of the table. He's already got a problem [going into Season 5]."
Perrineau joins Jimmy Smits, who has been previously cast as Neron "Nero" Padilla, a Latino gang member who becomes an unlikely mentor for Jax. There will be more new characters in the fifth season as Sutter once revealed there's one who "wears a patch we've never seen," and another who "is hard, curvy and very sexy."
"SOA" will return with all-new episodes this fall on FX. The drama series has additionally secured a sixth season order from the network.
More Sons of Anarchy News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie