Nick Stahl's Wife: I'm Wondering If There Will Be a Body Recovered
Nick Stahl remains missing a little more than a week after he was reported last seen, and his wife starts to worry that he may not come back alive. "He could have overdosed, that's one thought. And I'm wondering if there will be a body recovered," says Rose Murphy Stahl in an interview with PEOPLE as she shared her thought on the disappearance of the "Terminator 3: Rise of The Machines" star.
During the chat, Rose confirms previous report that this is not the first time Nick has gone missing. However, the 30-year-old, who tied the knot with the former child actor in 2009, insists that her husband, who is struggling with his recovery from drug addiction, always came back and checked in with her after disappearing for one to four days.
Though she filed court papers regarding their daughter custody in February and Nick has been living with a male friend ever since, Rose clarifies that the two of them are neither separated nor estranged. "That was an adult, loving decision that we made to try to inspire his recovery and maybe even scare him away from relapse," she reasons.
In a separate interview with E! News, Rose also expresses concern about Nick's well-being. "I want my husband to come home. He is an amazing father and we miss him," she adds. "It's extremely concerning that no one anywhere has seen him. I am begging everyone to keep a look out for him. His family needs him. Please help bring him home."
Rose filed a missing-person report on Nick last Monday, May 14 morning. While Los Angeles Police Department is yet able to locate the whereabout of the 32-year-old actor, Detective Carmine Sasso has stated, "Were not treating it like a crime," before assuring that there's "really nothing mysterious" about the star's disappearance.
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'