Kelly Clarkson and Gladys Knight to Perform on 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale
What "Dancing with the Stars" has to offer on its two final nights next week? After the remaining contestants show off their best performances on a one-hour performance show on May 21, Kelly Clarkson and Gladys Knight will come to the show on the following night to take over the ballroom with their live performances.
"American Idol" alum Clarkson are scheduled to sing a medley of "Dark Side" and "Stronger". Kym Johnson, Tony Dovolani, Anna Trebunskaya, Tristan MacManus and the Troupe will take the dance floor during her set. Grammy winner Knight, meanwhile, will deliver a special musical performance for another dance.
The final element on Tuesday's show is a performance by the three finalists in "24 Hour Challenge." They will have "24 hours to pair their dance style of choice to music given to them after Monday night's show." This routine is going to be "scored out of 30 and will round out the judges' scores across both nights."
As for the performance night, each of the couples will compete in two dances. They will have to do a "no rules Freestyle dance" to music they have chosen themselves. They will also show their improvement over the course of the season by performing a dance chosen by the judges that they have previously performed. In this set, they are allowed to incorporate new music and new choreography to their routine.
The remaining contestants who will compete for mirror ball trophy are Donald Driver & Peta Murgatroyd, Katherine Jenkins & Mark Ballas and William Levy & Cheryl Burke.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign