'Game of Thrones' Photo Gives First Look at Blackwater Battle
A week before the Battle of the Blackwater erupts on "Game of Thrones", the first look at the epic fight has been released online. The photo features Bronn (Jerome Flynn), Tyrion's right hand man and Commander of the City Watch, taking aim with his bow and flaming arrow, while King's Landing serves as the backdrop.
In the penultimate episode of the show's season 2, the Blackwater battle will take place at night. Executive producer David Benioff teased about the scene, "Flaming arrows at night look gorgeous." Meanwhile, Liam Cunningham who plays Davos Seaworth gushed, "[It's] gonna be immense. I think it's gonna be beautiful."
Aptly titled "Blackwater", the said outing will air Sunday, May 27 at 9 P.M. ET on HBO. The script is written by George R.R. Martin, author of the "A Song of Ice and Fire" novels on which the show is based.
More Game of Thrones News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'