'Game of Thrones' Photo Gives First Look at Blackwater Battle
A week before the Battle of the Blackwater erupts on "Game of Thrones", the first look at the epic fight has been released online. The photo features Bronn (Jerome Flynn), Tyrion's right hand man and Commander of the City Watch, taking aim with his bow and flaming arrow, while King's Landing serves as the backdrop.
In the penultimate episode of the show's season 2, the Blackwater battle will take place at night. Executive producer David Benioff teased about the scene, "Flaming arrows at night look gorgeous." Meanwhile, Liam Cunningham who plays Davos Seaworth gushed, "[It's] gonna be immense. I think it's gonna be beautiful."
Aptly titled "Blackwater", the said outing will air Sunday, May 27 at 9 P.M. ET on HBO. The script is written by George R.R. Martin, author of the "A Song of Ice and Fire" novels on which the show is based.
More Game of Thrones News
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Trangender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik
- 'American Idol' Winner Scotty McCreery Cited for Bringing Loaded Gun to Airport