'Game of Thrones' Photo Gives First Look at Blackwater Battle
A week before the Battle of the Blackwater erupts on "Game of Thrones", the first look at the epic fight has been released online. The photo features Bronn (Jerome Flynn), Tyrion's right hand man and Commander of the City Watch, taking aim with his bow and flaming arrow, while King's Landing serves as the backdrop.
In the penultimate episode of the show's season 2, the Blackwater battle will take place at night. Executive producer David Benioff teased about the scene, "Flaming arrows at night look gorgeous." Meanwhile, Liam Cunningham who plays Davos Seaworth gushed, "[It's] gonna be immense. I think it's gonna be beautiful."
Aptly titled "Blackwater", the said outing will air Sunday, May 27 at 9 P.M. ET on HBO. The script is written by George R.R. Martin, author of the "A Song of Ice and Fire" novels on which the show is based.
More Game of Thrones News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video