First Promo for CW's 'The Carrie Diaries' and 'Cult'
First look at The CW's new shows, "The Carrie Diaries" and "Cult", has landed online. The sneak peek for the "Sex and the City" prequel follows AnnaSophia Robb's young Carrie Bradshaw who asks her first questions about love and sex, while she starts her internship in Manhattan.
The promo for "Cult" sees a dark world behind a popular TV show about murders. Journalist blogger Jeff (Matt Davis) and the show's production assistant Skye (Jessica Lucas) team up to investigate a string of mysterious deaths and disappearances which could be re-creating the crimes committed on the series.
"Carrie Diaries" is set to premiere sometime in January 2013 as a replacement of "Gossip Girl", which will return for its sixth and final season in fall. "Cult", meanwhile, will debut later in midseason.
"The Carrie Diaries":
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date