First Promo for CW's 'The Carrie Diaries' and 'Cult'
First look at The CW's new shows, "The Carrie Diaries" and "Cult", has landed online. The sneak peek for the "Sex and the City" prequel follows AnnaSophia Robb's young Carrie Bradshaw who asks her first questions about love and sex, while she starts her internship in Manhattan.
The promo for "Cult" sees a dark world behind a popular TV show about murders. Journalist blogger Jeff (Matt Davis) and the show's production assistant Skye (Jessica Lucas) team up to investigate a string of mysterious deaths and disappearances which could be re-creating the crimes committed on the series.
"Carrie Diaries" is set to premiere sometime in January 2013 as a replacement of "Gossip Girl", which will return for its sixth and final season in fall. "Cult", meanwhile, will debut later in midseason.
"The Carrie Diaries":
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star