First Promo for CW's 'The Carrie Diaries' and 'Cult'
First look at The CW's new shows, "The Carrie Diaries" and "Cult", has landed online. The sneak peek for the "Sex and the City" prequel follows AnnaSophia Robb's young Carrie Bradshaw who asks her first questions about love and sex, while she starts her internship in Manhattan.
The promo for "Cult" sees a dark world behind a popular TV show about murders. Journalist blogger Jeff (Matt Davis) and the show's production assistant Skye (Jessica Lucas) team up to investigate a string of mysterious deaths and disappearances which could be re-creating the crimes committed on the series.
"Carrie Diaries" is set to premiere sometime in January 2013 as a replacement of "Gossip Girl", which will return for its sixth and final season in fall. "Cult", meanwhile, will debut later in midseason.
"The Carrie Diaries":
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift