First Promo for CW's 'The Carrie Diaries' and 'Cult'
First look at The CW's new shows, "The Carrie Diaries" and "Cult", has landed online. The sneak peek for the "Sex and the City" prequel follows AnnaSophia Robb's young Carrie Bradshaw who asks her first questions about love and sex, while she starts her internship in Manhattan.
The promo for "Cult" sees a dark world behind a popular TV show about murders. Journalist blogger Jeff (Matt Davis) and the show's production assistant Skye (Jessica Lucas) team up to investigate a string of mysterious deaths and disappearances which could be re-creating the crimes committed on the series.
"Carrie Diaries" is set to premiere sometime in January 2013 as a replacement of "Gossip Girl", which will return for its sixth and final season in fall. "Cult", meanwhile, will debut later in midseason.
"The Carrie Diaries":
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy