Marion Cotillard Stuns in Black Ball Gown at 'Rust and Bone' Cannes Premiere
Marion Cotillard wowed the cameramen with her flawless look when arriving at the premiere of "Rust & Bone" at Palais des Festivals in France on Thursday, May 17. Being held as a part of the 65th annual Cannes Film Festival, the special screening event was also attended by a number of celebrities who went high-fashion.
The Miranda Tate of "The Dark Knight Rises" became the belle of the ball in a glamorous Dior black ball gown with belt detail. The French beauty arranged her brown hair into a simple-but-elegant bun which was adorned by Chopard jewelry.
The 36-year-old actress was accompanied by her male co-stars Mattias Schoenaerts and Armand Verdure who looked sleek in their black tuxedo each. Director Jacques Audiard, meanwhile, was spotted donning round sunglasses to finish off his dapper look.
Among the celebrity guests at the premiere event were Carmen Chaplin who showed off baby bump in a brown off-shoulder gown, Marie Gillain who looked sexy in tight red dress, and Spanish actress Rossy de Palma who glammed up in a ruffle number.
"Rush & Bone" follows a man named Ali, who is put in charge of his young son. He leaves the north of France for Antibes to live with his sister and husband as a family. Ali's bond with Stephanie, a killer whale trainer, grows deeper after Stephanie suffers a horrible accident. Cotillard plays Stephanie, while Schoenaerts portrays male lead Ali. The movie still hasn't got a U.S. release date.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics