'America's Next Top Model' Reveals New Cast Members and Twist for Cycle 19
After firing longtime cast members Nigel Barker, Jay Manuel and J. Alexander, "America's Next Top Model" has added two new faces to its line-up. "Welcome the fab Johnny Wujek & fine Rob Evans to the CW's ANTM! Excited for some cuh-ray-zee challenges. Start practicin' ur booty tooch!" Tyra Banks took to Twitter to spread the news.
Wujek, the stylist to such celebrities as Katy Perry and Shakira, will serve as a creative consultant who guides the models through their photo shoots. As for international male model Evans, he will be the permanent third judge, joining Banks and Kelly Cutrone, who has been on the show's cycle 18.
Wujek and Evans' casting is not the biggest change that will be seen in the upcoming 19th cycle, though. Starting next season, audience will have control over who is staying and leaving the competition as Banks wrote on her Facebook page, "Fierce news, Fam, the newest addition to America's Next Top Model is you! Cycle 19's judging panel will include your votes, comments and video messages. You will have a say in which models stay... and who goes home."
"Twice a week, starting Thursday, May 24th, you'll be able to use our Voting App to rank and sound off on all 13 models' best photos," the creator/executive producer of reality series went on explaining. "Your input will shape the competition and you'll be able to see it play out in the Fall."
"ANTM" will air in a new time slot next season, every Friday at 8 P.M. on The CW. The show is currently airing its 18th cycle with the finale set to air Wednesday, May 23 at 9 P.M.. Laura LaFrate and Sophie Sumner are the remaining finalists after Annaliese Dayes was eliminated this week.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones