CW Revamps 2012-13 Schedule, Debuts Preview for 'Arrow' and Other New Shows
The CW makes a big shake-up in its newly unveiled schedule for 2012-2013 TV season, changing each of its five nights of programming. It moves "90210" from Tuesday to Monday at 8 P.M. before "Gossip Girl", which will return for its sixth and final season.
Accordingly, "Hart of Dixie" is moved from Monday to Tuesday, being paired with another medical drama "Emily Owens, M.D." which will premiere this fall. Staying on its Thursday slot, "The Vampire Diaries" will be used to introduce new show "Beauty and the Beast" which stars Kristin Kreuk and Jay Ryan.
"Supernatural" shifts day with "America's Next Top Model". The drama series will air every Wednesday at 9 P.M. after new superhero series "Arrow", which features Stephen Amell as the Green Arrow. "ANTM", meanwhile, will serve as a lead-in to "Nikita" which is moved up an hour to 9 P.M. on Friday.
Later in January 2013, The CW will debut "Sex and the City" prequel, "The Carrie Diaries", after "Gossip Girl" ends its run. Saved for midseason is "Cult", which centers on an investigation surrounding a series of murders which imitate a TV show. Preview for these two shows is yet to be made available, while first footage from the new fall series has been released.
8:00-9:00 P.M. "90210"
9:00-10:00 P.M. "Gossip Girl" ("The Carrie Diaries" starting January 2013)
8:00-9:00 PM "Hart of Dixie"
9:00-10:00 PM "Emily Owens, M.D."
8:00-9:00 PM "Arrow"
9:00-10:00 PM "Supernatural"
8:00-9:00 PM "The Vampire Diaries"
9:00-10:00 PM "Beauty and the Beast"
8:00-9:00 PM "America's Next Top Model"
9:00-10:00 PM "Nikita"
"Beauty and the Beast":
"Emily Owens, M.D.":
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March