'SNL' Promo: Kristen Wiig Claims Mick Jagger Taught Her About Using Drugs
Mick Jagger has teased fans about his comedic skills before hosting "Saturday Night Live" season finale. The rocker appears in a promo for the upcoming episode alongside Kristen Wiig, who reveals that the British star has taught her a lot about music.
Her praise soon turns into foulmouthed thanks as the regular cast member continues revealing, "And you taught me so much about using drugs. I mean, so many drugs. And I also learned so much about sex." In another scene, the frontman of The Rolling Stones shows the "Bridesmaids" star a rocker magic, but he's disappointed that she wastes it.
"SNL" featuring Jagger will air Saturday, May 19 at 11:30 P.M. ET on NBC. Foo Fighters, Jeff Beck and Arcade Fire will serve as musical guests. Jagger's bandmate Keith Richards was rumored to appear in the said outing, but the guitarist has stated that it's not happening.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set