'SNL' Promo: Kristen Wiig Claims Mick Jagger Taught Her About Using Drugs
Mick Jagger has teased fans about his comedic skills before hosting "Saturday Night Live" season finale. The rocker appears in a promo for the upcoming episode alongside Kristen Wiig, who reveals that the British star has taught her a lot about music.
Her praise soon turns into foulmouthed thanks as the regular cast member continues revealing, "And you taught me so much about using drugs. I mean, so many drugs. And I also learned so much about sex." In another scene, the frontman of The Rolling Stones shows the "Bridesmaids" star a rocker magic, but he's disappointed that she wastes it.
"SNL" featuring Jagger will air Saturday, May 19 at 11:30 P.M. ET on NBC. Foo Fighters, Jeff Beck and Arcade Fire will serve as musical guests. Jagger's bandmate Keith Richards was rumored to appear in the said outing, but the guitarist has stated that it's not happening.
More Saturday Night Live News
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer