First Look at Scarlett Johansson as Janet Leigh on 'Hitchcock' Set
How Scarlett Johansson will look like as Janet Leigh in "Hitchcock" has been revealed through an on-set photo. The 27-year-old movie beauty was spotted donning an early '60s-era beige pencil skirt, a button-up sleeveless print blouse and matching heels while walking around the filming location on Tuesday, May 15.
The "Iron Man 2" actress was not the only star on the set that day as Jessica Biel was also pictured on duty to portray Vera Miles. She wore a short, curly wig to channel the Lila Crane depicter in "Psycho" movie, but she was still dressed in her casual outfit which consisted of a blue jumper, a pair of jeans and pumps.
Starring Anthony Hopkins as the titular character, "Hitchcock" is a love story about one of the most influential filmmakers of the last century and his wife/partner Alma Reville. The film takes place during the making of Alfred Hitchcock's seminal movie "Psycho".
Sacha Gervasi tackles the helming duty with John J. McLaughlin penning the script based on a book by Stephen Rebello. Helen Mirren and James D'Arcy are among other actors supporting the biography drama.
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective