First Look at Scarlett Johansson as Janet Leigh on 'Hitchcock' Set
How Scarlett Johansson will look like as Janet Leigh in "Hitchcock" has been revealed through an on-set photo. The 27-year-old movie beauty was spotted donning an early '60s-era beige pencil skirt, a button-up sleeveless print blouse and matching heels while walking around the filming location on Tuesday, May 15.
The "Iron Man 2" actress was not the only star on the set that day as Jessica Biel was also pictured on duty to portray Vera Miles. She wore a short, curly wig to channel the Lila Crane depicter in "Psycho" movie, but she was still dressed in her casual outfit which consisted of a blue jumper, a pair of jeans and pumps.
Starring Anthony Hopkins as the titular character, "Hitchcock" is a love story about one of the most influential filmmakers of the last century and his wife/partner Alma Reville. The film takes place during the making of Alfred Hitchcock's seminal movie "Psycho".
Sacha Gervasi tackles the helming duty with John J. McLaughlin penning the script based on a book by Stephen Rebello. Helen Mirren and James D'Arcy are among other actors supporting the biography drama.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist