Jennifer Lopez Sets Temperature Rising With Swimsuits Shoot for Vogue
Jennifer Lopez proves that at the age of 42, she still has the body other women envy her for. The "American Idol" judge shows off her toned abs and sexy curves as she models summer's sexiest bikinis and cut-out swimwear for the June issue of Vogue magazine, which will be on newsstands across the United States May 22.
The songstress, who will be seen in "What to Expect When You're Expecting", worked together with renowned photographer Mario Testino for the photo spread. In one of the sizzling images, she is featured stretching on a diving board as she soaks up the sun in a black criss cross Herve Leger monokini that barely covers her famous behind.
In the previous April issue, Lopez has talked about coping with the changes in her body as she grew older. "I'm just a regular woman," said Marc Anthony's estranged wife, who has just been named the most powerful in Forbes' annual Celebrity 100 list. "I wear a size six. When I eat too much over the holidays, I wear an eight. It's more about being healthy and feeling good about yourself."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week