Jennifer Lopez Sets Temperature Rising With Swimsuits Shoot for Vogue
Jennifer Lopez proves that at the age of 42, she still has the body other women envy her for. The "American Idol" judge shows off her toned abs and sexy curves as she models summer's sexiest bikinis and cut-out swimwear for the June issue of Vogue magazine, which will be on newsstands across the United States May 22.
The songstress, who will be seen in "What to Expect When You're Expecting", worked together with renowned photographer Mario Testino for the photo spread. In one of the sizzling images, she is featured stretching on a diving board as she soaks up the sun in a black criss cross Herve Leger monokini that barely covers her famous behind.
In the previous April issue, Lopez has talked about coping with the changes in her body as she grew older. "I'm just a regular woman," said Marc Anthony's estranged wife, who has just been named the most powerful in Forbes' annual Celebrity 100 list. "I wear a size six. When I eat too much over the holidays, I wear an eight. It's more about being healthy and feeling good about yourself."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Kate Winslet Opens Up About Being Fat-Shamed as a Child: 'They Called Me Blubber'
- Justin Bieber and Koutney Kardashian Secretly Hooking Up in 'Love Nest'
- First Possible 'Marvel's Defenders' Art Promo and Logo Arrive Online
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Meet Anthony Hopkins' Sidekick in New 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Motion Posters
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors