Elin Nordegren Broke Up With Billionaire Boyfriend
Elin Nordegren is back on the single saddle. The ex-wife of golf pro Tiger Woods has reportedly split with Jamie Dingman whom she dated more than a year after Woods' multiple-affairs scandal broke out in public.
Nordegren, according to People's snitch, broke off the relationship in January. "She says Jamie's a great guy - and they're still friends - but I think it was just too early [after the divorce] for her to get serious with anyone," the so-called friend told the publication.
At the same time, it was denied that Nordegren and her billionaire boyfriend were fighting after attending playoff hockey game between the New York Rangers and the Washington Capitals on Saturday, May 12. Nordegren was not at the venue at that time. "Elin finds it hilarious to read news about her that people make up," the friend said.
- Hilary Duff Posts Steamy Throwback Pic With Beau Matthew Koma
- Lady GaGa Is Obsessed With Barbra Streisand
- 'Katrina: American Crime Story' Taps Matthew Broderick to Play Michael D. Brown
- Lauren Graham and Dylan McDermott to Lead FOX's New Comedy Pilots
- Kanye West to Launch Makeup for Men
- Emma Watson Shines Like a Princess at 'Beauty and the Beast' Premiere in London
- Listen to Zedd and Alessia Cara's New Single 'Stay'
- Oops! Gigi Hadid Stumbles During Moschino Show at Milan Fashion Week