Elin Nordegren Broke Up With Billionaire Boyfriend
Elin Nordegren is back on the single saddle. The ex-wife of golf pro Tiger Woods has reportedly split with Jamie Dingman whom she dated more than a year after Woods' multiple-affairs scandal broke out in public.
Nordegren, according to People's snitch, broke off the relationship in January. "She says Jamie's a great guy - and they're still friends - but I think it was just too early [after the divorce] for her to get serious with anyone," the so-called friend told the publication.
At the same time, it was denied that Nordegren and her billionaire boyfriend were fighting after attending playoff hockey game between the New York Rangers and the Washington Capitals on Saturday, May 12. Nordegren was not at the venue at that time. "Elin finds it hilarious to read news about her that people make up," the friend said.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked