Elin Nordegren Broke Up With Billionaire Boyfriend
Elin Nordegren is back on the single saddle. The ex-wife of golf pro Tiger Woods has reportedly split with Jamie Dingman whom she dated more than a year after Woods' multiple-affairs scandal broke out in public.
Nordegren, according to People's snitch, broke off the relationship in January. "She says Jamie's a great guy - and they're still friends - but I think it was just too early [after the divorce] for her to get serious with anyone," the so-called friend told the publication.
At the same time, it was denied that Nordegren and her billionaire boyfriend were fighting after attending playoff hockey game between the New York Rangers and the Washington Capitals on Saturday, May 12. Nordegren was not at the venue at that time. "Elin finds it hilarious to read news about her that people make up," the friend said.
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest