Elin Nordegren Broke Up With Billionaire Boyfriend
Elin Nordegren is back on the single saddle. The ex-wife of golf pro Tiger Woods has reportedly split with Jamie Dingman whom she dated more than a year after Woods' multiple-affairs scandal broke out in public.
Nordegren, according to People's snitch, broke off the relationship in January. "She says Jamie's a great guy - and they're still friends - but I think it was just too early [after the divorce] for her to get serious with anyone," the so-called friend told the publication.
At the same time, it was denied that Nordegren and her billionaire boyfriend were fighting after attending playoff hockey game between the New York Rangers and the Washington Capitals on Saturday, May 12. Nordegren was not at the venue at that time. "Elin finds it hilarious to read news about her that people make up," the friend said.
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!
- Katy Perry's New Album in the Works, Tour to Follow in 2017
- Justin Bieber Launches Another Bizarre Rant
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards