Elin Nordegren Broke Up With Billionaire Boyfriend
Elin Nordegren is back on the single saddle. The ex-wife of golf pro Tiger Woods has reportedly split with Jamie Dingman whom she dated more than a year after Woods' multiple-affairs scandal broke out in public.
Nordegren, according to People's snitch, broke off the relationship in January. "She says Jamie's a great guy - and they're still friends - but I think it was just too early [after the divorce] for her to get serious with anyone," the so-called friend told the publication.
At the same time, it was denied that Nordegren and her billionaire boyfriend were fighting after attending playoff hockey game between the New York Rangers and the Washington Capitals on Saturday, May 12. Nordegren was not at the venue at that time. "Elin finds it hilarious to read news about her that people make up," the friend said.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season