Missing Person Report Filed for 'Terminator' Star Nick Stahl
"Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines" actor Nick Stahl is reported missing. His wife Roseann filed a missing-person report on Monday, May 14 morning, worrying of his well-being. LAPD Officer Rosario Herrera told People, "I can confirm that he's missing and, as of now, he is still missing."
Stahl was reportedly last seen on May 9. According to TMZ, he had been seen recently in the Skid Row area of Los Angeles. There are concerns that he was involved in some bad stuff.
Roseann reportedly filed court papers in February stating that they have separated and she's seeking a full custody of their 2-year-old daughter, Marlo Murphy. Roseann also expressed concern about Stahl using drugs, requesting the 32-year-old actor to test negative for drugs 24 hours before seeing Marlo and accompanied by a professional during the visits.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival