Missing Person Report Filed for 'Terminator' Star Nick Stahl
"Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines" actor Nick Stahl is reported missing. His wife Roseann filed a missing-person report on Monday, May 14 morning, worrying of his well-being. LAPD Officer Rosario Herrera told People, "I can confirm that he's missing and, as of now, he is still missing."
Stahl was reportedly last seen on May 9. According to TMZ, he had been seen recently in the Skid Row area of Los Angeles. There are concerns that he was involved in some bad stuff.
Roseann reportedly filed court papers in February stating that they have separated and she's seeking a full custody of their 2-year-old daughter, Marlo Murphy. Roseann also expressed concern about Stahl using drugs, requesting the 32-year-old actor to test negative for drugs 24 hours before seeing Marlo and accompanied by a professional during the visits.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says