Missing Person Report Filed for 'Terminator' Star Nick Stahl
"Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines" actor Nick Stahl is reported missing. His wife Roseann filed a missing-person report on Monday, May 14 morning, worrying of his well-being. LAPD Officer Rosario Herrera told People, "I can confirm that he's missing and, as of now, he is still missing."
Stahl was reportedly last seen on May 9. According to TMZ, he had been seen recently in the Skid Row area of Los Angeles. There are concerns that he was involved in some bad stuff.
Roseann reportedly filed court papers in February stating that they have separated and she's seeking a full custody of their 2-year-old daughter, Marlo Murphy. Roseann also expressed concern about Stahl using drugs, requesting the 32-year-old actor to test negative for drugs 24 hours before seeing Marlo and accompanied by a professional during the visits.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly