Missing Person Report Filed for 'Terminator' Star Nick Stahl
"Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines" actor Nick Stahl is reported missing. His wife Roseann filed a missing-person report on Monday, May 14 morning, worrying of his well-being. LAPD Officer Rosario Herrera told People, "I can confirm that he's missing and, as of now, he is still missing."
Stahl was reportedly last seen on May 9. According to TMZ, he had been seen recently in the Skid Row area of Los Angeles. There are concerns that he was involved in some bad stuff.
Roseann reportedly filed court papers in February stating that they have separated and she's seeking a full custody of their 2-year-old daughter, Marlo Murphy. Roseann also expressed concern about Stahl using drugs, requesting the 32-year-old actor to test negative for drugs 24 hours before seeing Marlo and accompanied by a professional during the visits.
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans