Isla Fisher: Sacha Baron Cohen and I Do Not Live a 'Normal' Life
Isla Fisher doesn't think she's living a "normal" life. In a recent interview with BBC's Newsbeat, the Rebecca Bloomwood of "Confessions of a Shopaholic" admitted that though she enjoys her married life, having Sacha Baron Cohen as a husband is "not a normal life to lead."
On the reason why, the 36-year-old actress and mother of two explained, "Obviously it's not pleasant to say to your husband - instead of 'Did you pick up the dry cleaning?' or 'Did you pick up someone from a play date?' - 'Oh wow are we getting sued? Has anyone put a death threat on us?' "
During the chat, Fisher also confessed that she sometimes feels the need to censor the words that come out of her husband's controversial characters. Though so, she noted, "I think all married couples tend to run things by each other in every capacity and we're not different to them."
Speaking of Cohen's latest movie "The Dictator", the actress who will next be seen in "The Great Gatsby" gushed, "I love it. It's the funniest movie he's made, I think by a long way, and it's also really sweet. There's a love story and I like to see him, like in 'Hugo', showing that side of him, creatively it's great."
Fisher also revealed why she was not bothered by Cohen's character at the end of a day's filming. "The good news is the beard came off in the evening," she recounted. "So I did not have to look at the beard, unlike the Borat handlebar mustache which I was saddled with for months and months."
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'