Isla Fisher: Sacha Baron Cohen and I Do Not Live a 'Normal' Life
Isla Fisher doesn't think she's living a "normal" life. In a recent interview with BBC's Newsbeat, the Rebecca Bloomwood of "Confessions of a Shopaholic" admitted that though she enjoys her married life, having Sacha Baron Cohen as a husband is "not a normal life to lead."
On the reason why, the 36-year-old actress and mother of two explained, "Obviously it's not pleasant to say to your husband - instead of 'Did you pick up the dry cleaning?' or 'Did you pick up someone from a play date?' - 'Oh wow are we getting sued? Has anyone put a death threat on us?' "
During the chat, Fisher also confessed that she sometimes feels the need to censor the words that come out of her husband's controversial characters. Though so, she noted, "I think all married couples tend to run things by each other in every capacity and we're not different to them."
Speaking of Cohen's latest movie "The Dictator", the actress who will next be seen in "The Great Gatsby" gushed, "I love it. It's the funniest movie he's made, I think by a long way, and it's also really sweet. There's a love story and I like to see him, like in 'Hugo', showing that side of him, creatively it's great."
Fisher also revealed why she was not bothered by Cohen's character at the end of a day's filming. "The good news is the beard came off in the evening," she recounted. "So I did not have to look at the beard, unlike the Borat handlebar mustache which I was saddled with for months and months."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce