Isla Fisher: Sacha Baron Cohen and I Do Not Live a 'Normal' Life
Isla Fisher doesn't think she's living a "normal" life. In a recent interview with BBC's Newsbeat, the Rebecca Bloomwood of "Confessions of a Shopaholic" admitted that though she enjoys her married life, having Sacha Baron Cohen as a husband is "not a normal life to lead."
On the reason why, the 36-year-old actress and mother of two explained, "Obviously it's not pleasant to say to your husband - instead of 'Did you pick up the dry cleaning?' or 'Did you pick up someone from a play date?' - 'Oh wow are we getting sued? Has anyone put a death threat on us?' "
During the chat, Fisher also confessed that she sometimes feels the need to censor the words that come out of her husband's controversial characters. Though so, she noted, "I think all married couples tend to run things by each other in every capacity and we're not different to them."
Speaking of Cohen's latest movie "The Dictator", the actress who will next be seen in "The Great Gatsby" gushed, "I love it. It's the funniest movie he's made, I think by a long way, and it's also really sweet. There's a love story and I like to see him, like in 'Hugo', showing that side of him, creatively it's great."
Fisher also revealed why she was not bothered by Cohen's character at the end of a day's filming. "The good news is the beard came off in the evening," she recounted. "So I did not have to look at the beard, unlike the Borat handlebar mustache which I was saddled with for months and months."
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'