Isla Fisher: Sacha Baron Cohen and I Do Not Live a 'Normal' Life
Isla Fisher doesn't think she's living a "normal" life. In a recent interview with BBC's Newsbeat, the Rebecca Bloomwood of "Confessions of a Shopaholic" admitted that though she enjoys her married life, having Sacha Baron Cohen as a husband is "not a normal life to lead."
On the reason why, the 36-year-old actress and mother of two explained, "Obviously it's not pleasant to say to your husband - instead of 'Did you pick up the dry cleaning?' or 'Did you pick up someone from a play date?' - 'Oh wow are we getting sued? Has anyone put a death threat on us?' "
During the chat, Fisher also confessed that she sometimes feels the need to censor the words that come out of her husband's controversial characters. Though so, she noted, "I think all married couples tend to run things by each other in every capacity and we're not different to them."
Speaking of Cohen's latest movie "The Dictator", the actress who will next be seen in "The Great Gatsby" gushed, "I love it. It's the funniest movie he's made, I think by a long way, and it's also really sweet. There's a love story and I like to see him, like in 'Hugo', showing that side of him, creatively it's great."
Fisher also revealed why she was not bothered by Cohen's character at the end of a day's filming. "The good news is the beard came off in the evening," she recounted. "So I did not have to look at the beard, unlike the Borat handlebar mustache which I was saddled with for months and months."
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!
- Courtney Stodden Exposes Her Nipple in Racy Corset Dress While Attending Oscars Party
- Nicki Minaj Wears Skimpy Bodysuit on Set of New Music Video
- 'Biggest Loser' Trainer Bob Harper's Back at Home After Suffering Heart Attack: 'I'm Feeling Better'
- Here's Why Jennifer Aniston's Oscars Gown Looks Familiar: It Was First Worn by Jennifer Lopez
- Mahershala Ali to Play Two Roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2': Drax Annoys the Gang in New Trailer Preview
- Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Her Bare Butt as She Reunites With Orlando Bloom at Oscars Party