Deion Sanders Ordered to Pay Estranged Wife's Mortgage Payments
How much financial support Deion Sanders must provide for his estranged wife, Pilar, has been decided during a divorce hearing on Tuesday, May 15. By the end of the proceeding in Collin County, Texas, a judge ordered the NFL Network analyst to give Pilar $3,500 a month for the mortgage of her new house in Celina.
In addition to the mortgage payments, Deion must also pay his estranged wife a total of $10,550 a month in child support and $275,000 for her attorneys fees. Pilar herself, who had reportedly been seeking $288,000 a year, was required to return tables, samurai statues, dishes, silverware, appliances and a couch that she took from their Dallas home by July 1.
The estranged couple have also worked out a visitation schedule for their children. A full custody hearing is still scheduled for sometime in late May. Previously, Deion was granted a protective order against Pilar, ordering her to stay at least 500 yards away from his mansion. Back in April, Pilar was arrested on domestic violence charges for "assault family violence" offense.
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown