Deion Sanders Ordered to Pay Estranged Wife's Mortgage Payments
How much financial support Deion Sanders must provide for his estranged wife, Pilar, has been decided during a divorce hearing on Tuesday, May 15. By the end of the proceeding in Collin County, Texas, a judge ordered the NFL Network analyst to give Pilar $3,500 a month for the mortgage of her new house in Celina.
In addition to the mortgage payments, Deion must also pay his estranged wife a total of $10,550 a month in child support and $275,000 for her attorneys fees. Pilar herself, who had reportedly been seeking $288,000 a year, was required to return tables, samurai statues, dishes, silverware, appliances and a couch that she took from their Dallas home by July 1.
The estranged couple have also worked out a visitation schedule for their children. A full custody hearing is still scheduled for sometime in late May. Previously, Deion was granted a protective order against Pilar, ordering her to stay at least 500 yards away from his mansion. Back in April, Pilar was arrested on domestic violence charges for "assault family violence" offense.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed