Deion Sanders Ordered to Pay Estranged Wife's Mortgage Payments
How much financial support Deion Sanders must provide for his estranged wife, Pilar, has been decided during a divorce hearing on Tuesday, May 15. By the end of the proceeding in Collin County, Texas, a judge ordered the NFL Network analyst to give Pilar $3,500 a month for the mortgage of her new house in Celina.
In addition to the mortgage payments, Deion must also pay his estranged wife a total of $10,550 a month in child support and $275,000 for her attorneys fees. Pilar herself, who had reportedly been seeking $288,000 a year, was required to return tables, samurai statues, dishes, silverware, appliances and a couch that she took from their Dallas home by July 1.
The estranged couple have also worked out a visitation schedule for their children. A full custody hearing is still scheduled for sometime in late May. Previously, Deion was granted a protective order against Pilar, ordering her to stay at least 500 yards away from his mansion. Back in April, Pilar was arrested on domestic violence charges for "assault family violence" offense.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame