Deion Sanders Ordered to Pay Estranged Wife's Mortgage Payments
How much financial support Deion Sanders must provide for his estranged wife, Pilar, has been decided during a divorce hearing on Tuesday, May 15. By the end of the proceeding in Collin County, Texas, a judge ordered the NFL Network analyst to give Pilar $3,500 a month for the mortgage of her new house in Celina.
In addition to the mortgage payments, Deion must also pay his estranged wife a total of $10,550 a month in child support and $275,000 for her attorneys fees. Pilar herself, who had reportedly been seeking $288,000 a year, was required to return tables, samurai statues, dishes, silverware, appliances and a couch that she took from their Dallas home by July 1.
The estranged couple have also worked out a visitation schedule for their children. A full custody hearing is still scheduled for sometime in late May. Previously, Deion was granted a protective order against Pilar, ordering her to stay at least 500 yards away from his mansion. Back in April, Pilar was arrested on domestic violence charges for "assault family violence" offense.
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song