First Trailer of ABC's New Shows: 'Nashville', 'Last Resort', '666 Park Avenue' and More
ABC has given away the first look at its new shows that will air in 2012-2013 TV season. Among those already creating the buzz is "Nashville" which is a drama musical. It follows country legend Rayna James (Connie Britton) who is forced to share the stage with up-and-comer Juliette Barnes (Hayden Panettiere).
Coming from "The Shield" creator Shawn Ryan, "Last Resort" is a drama thriller about a crew of a nuclear submarine that goes rogue after refusing orders. They escape to a NATO outpost where they declare themselves to be the world's smallest nuclear nation.
"666 Park Avenue" is a horror, sci-fi which is set at one of the most historic apartment buildings in New York City. Based on the book by Gabriella Pierce, it centers on a young couple (Dave Annabele and Rachael Taylor) who begins experiencing supernatural occurrences when moving into the apartment.
"The Neighbors" is a comedy which revolves around a family who moves into a coveted New Jersey gated community only to discover that the entire neighborhood is comprised of aliens disguised as humans.
In "Malibu Country" that will premiere in November, Reba McEntire's Reba Gallagher takes her three kids and mom to Malibu after her husband cheated on her. There, she sets about finding her voice, jump-starting her music career with the help of her new music agent, and embracing this chance to begin again.
Later in 2013, the Alphabet will bring forward two new comedies "The Family Tools" and "How to Live with Your Parents", as well as three dramas "Mistresses", "Red Widow" and "Zero Hour". Description and sneak peeks for these five shows are available on the network's official site.
"666 Park Avenue":
More Nashville News
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does