Video: Carrie Underwood and 'Rock of Ages' Stars Perform on 'DWTS'
A week after visiting "American Idol" on FOX, Carrie Underwood dropped by "Dancing with the Stars" on ABC. The 2005 "Idol" winner appeared on the May 15 elimination night that also featured a live performance by "Rock of Ages" stars.
Underwood sang her lead single "Good Girl" from her latest No. 1 album "Blown Away". Meanwhile, "Rock of Ages" actors Julianne Hough, Diego Boneta and Mary J. Blige delivered a medley of "Juke Box Hero/I Love Rock n Roll" and "Any Way You Want It" with a group of dancers.
Another musical guest who performed before another contestant was sent home was Alanis Morissette. Strumming her guitar, the Canadian singer debuted a brand new single called "Guardian" from her next studio installment "Havoc and Bright Lights".
"Rock of Ages" Stars:
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says