Video: Carrie Underwood and 'Rock of Ages' Stars Perform on 'DWTS'
A week after visiting "American Idol" on FOX, Carrie Underwood dropped by "Dancing with the Stars" on ABC. The 2005 "Idol" winner appeared on the May 15 elimination night that also featured a live performance by "Rock of Ages" stars.
Underwood sang her lead single "Good Girl" from her latest No. 1 album "Blown Away". Meanwhile, "Rock of Ages" actors Julianne Hough, Diego Boneta and Mary J. Blige delivered a medley of "Juke Box Hero/I Love Rock n Roll" and "Any Way You Want It" with a group of dancers.
Another musical guest who performed before another contestant was sent home was Alanis Morissette. Strumming her guitar, the Canadian singer debuted a brand new single called "Guardian" from her next studio installment "Havoc and Bright Lights".
"Rock of Ages" Stars:
More Carrie Underwood News
- Beyonce Delays Start of Her Minneapolis Concert due to Storm
- Kelly Osbourne Retaliates Against Ozzy's Alleged Mistress. How?
- Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. Fly to California to Surprise Cancer-Stricken Fan
- New 'Halloween' Movie Is in the Works With the Original's Helmer Attached
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Blac Chyna Shares First Ultrasound Picture Along With Sweet Message for Rob Kardashian
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise