Video: Carrie Underwood and 'Rock of Ages' Stars Perform on 'DWTS'
A week after visiting "American Idol" on FOX, Carrie Underwood dropped by "Dancing with the Stars" on ABC. The 2005 "Idol" winner appeared on the May 15 elimination night that also featured a live performance by "Rock of Ages" stars.
Underwood sang her lead single "Good Girl" from her latest No. 1 album "Blown Away". Meanwhile, "Rock of Ages" actors Julianne Hough, Diego Boneta and Mary J. Blige delivered a medley of "Juke Box Hero/I Love Rock n Roll" and "Any Way You Want It" with a group of dancers.
Another musical guest who performed before another contestant was sent home was Alanis Morissette. Strumming her guitar, the Canadian singer debuted a brand new single called "Guardian" from her next studio installment "Havoc and Bright Lights".
"Rock of Ages" Stars:
More Carrie Underwood News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism