Video: Carrie Underwood and 'Rock of Ages' Stars Perform on 'DWTS'
A week after visiting "American Idol" on FOX, Carrie Underwood dropped by "Dancing with the Stars" on ABC. The 2005 "Idol" winner appeared on the May 15 elimination night that also featured a live performance by "Rock of Ages" stars.
Underwood sang her lead single "Good Girl" from her latest No. 1 album "Blown Away". Meanwhile, "Rock of Ages" actors Julianne Hough, Diego Boneta and Mary J. Blige delivered a medley of "Juke Box Hero/I Love Rock n Roll" and "Any Way You Want It" with a group of dancers.
Another musical guest who performed before another contestant was sent home was Alanis Morissette. Strumming her guitar, the Canadian singer debuted a brand new single called "Guardian" from her next studio installment "Havoc and Bright Lights".
"Rock of Ages" Stars:
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer