Video: Carrie Underwood and 'Rock of Ages' Stars Perform on 'DWTS'
A week after visiting "American Idol" on FOX, Carrie Underwood dropped by "Dancing with the Stars" on ABC. The 2005 "Idol" winner appeared on the May 15 elimination night that also featured a live performance by "Rock of Ages" stars.
Underwood sang her lead single "Good Girl" from her latest No. 1 album "Blown Away". Meanwhile, "Rock of Ages" actors Julianne Hough, Diego Boneta and Mary J. Blige delivered a medley of "Juke Box Hero/I Love Rock n Roll" and "Any Way You Want It" with a group of dancers.
Another musical guest who performed before another contestant was sent home was Alanis Morissette. Strumming her guitar, the Canadian singer debuted a brand new single called "Guardian" from her next studio installment "Havoc and Bright Lights".
"Rock of Ages" Stars:
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Mixed-Up Teams and Nude Photo Shoot
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Backstreet Boys' Performance, a 'Nickathlon' and a Zero Gravity Date
- See Margot Robbie's Drastic Transformation to Portray Tonya Harding
- Green Day Roasts Donald Trump in 'Troubled Times' Lyric Video
- New Couple Alert! Suki Waterhouse and 'Rogue One' Star Diego Luna Caught Getting Handsy in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Still 'Serious' About Scott Disick Despite Reunion With Justin Bieber
- Mariah Carey and Elton John Rake in Millions of Dollars From Russian Billionaire Heiress' Wedding
- Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers Welcome Baby No. 2