Charlie Sheen Survives Explosion in New 'Anger Management' Teaser
As it's getting closer to "Anger Management" premiere, FX releases another teaser for the new sitcom. Still poking fun at Charlie Sheen's past troubles, the former "Two and a Half Men" actor is featured walking on to a railroad and making a train derail. Still, he escapes the explosion unscathed and tells the camera, "Come on, everyone deserves a 24th chance."
In the upcoming show, Sheen plays a former baseball player named Charlie who now becomes a therapist specializing in anger management. It will not only focus on his work life, but also on his personal life as showrunner Bruce Helford described it, "It's half workplace and half personal life but there's an organic flow back and forth."
Selma Blair is cast as Charlie's therapist, who is also envisioned as a love interest for him, while Shawnee Smith portrays Jennifer, Charlie's ex-wife. Sheen's real ex-wife Denise Richards is additionally tapped to guest star as Jennifer's business partner.
The show will premiere Thursday, June 28 at 9/8c on FX with two back-to-back episodes.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival