Charlie Sheen Survives Explosion in New 'Anger Management' Teaser
As it's getting closer to "Anger Management" premiere, FX releases another teaser for the new sitcom. Still poking fun at Charlie Sheen's past troubles, the former "Two and a Half Men" actor is featured walking on to a railroad and making a train derail. Still, he escapes the explosion unscathed and tells the camera, "Come on, everyone deserves a 24th chance."
In the upcoming show, Sheen plays a former baseball player named Charlie who now becomes a therapist specializing in anger management. It will not only focus on his work life, but also on his personal life as showrunner Bruce Helford described it, "It's half workplace and half personal life but there's an organic flow back and forth."
Selma Blair is cast as Charlie's therapist, who is also envisioned as a love interest for him, while Shawnee Smith portrays Jennifer, Charlie's ex-wife. Sheen's real ex-wife Denise Richards is additionally tapped to guest star as Jennifer's business partner.
The show will premiere Thursday, June 28 at 9/8c on FX with two back-to-back episodes.
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!
- Watch Analeigh Tipton and Sofia Black D'Elia Battle Worm Flu Epidemic in 'Viral' Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Reportedly Pregnant Again With Ex Scott Disick's Baby
- 'Wayward Pines' 2.07 Preview: I Won't Surrender
- Get the Details of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Mid-Nuptial Agreement