Charlie Sheen Survives Explosion in New 'Anger Management' Teaser
As it's getting closer to "Anger Management" premiere, FX releases another teaser for the new sitcom. Still poking fun at Charlie Sheen's past troubles, the former "Two and a Half Men" actor is featured walking on to a railroad and making a train derail. Still, he escapes the explosion unscathed and tells the camera, "Come on, everyone deserves a 24th chance."
In the upcoming show, Sheen plays a former baseball player named Charlie who now becomes a therapist specializing in anger management. It will not only focus on his work life, but also on his personal life as showrunner Bruce Helford described it, "It's half workplace and half personal life but there's an organic flow back and forth."
Selma Blair is cast as Charlie's therapist, who is also envisioned as a love interest for him, while Shawnee Smith portrays Jennifer, Charlie's ex-wife. Sheen's real ex-wife Denise Richards is additionally tapped to guest star as Jennifer's business partner.
The show will premiere Thursday, June 28 at 9/8c on FX with two back-to-back episodes.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service