Confirmed: Rachel Uchitel Has Given Birth to a Baby Girl
Rachel Uchitel can now call herself a mother. The former Manhattan nightclub executive, who was infamous for being one of Tiger Woods' mistresses, gave birth to her first child with husband Matt Hahn at 5:04 P.M. PDT on Tuesday, May 15. Her spokesperson told Celebuzz, "Both Rachel and baby are resting comfortably."
No other details have been officially disclosed regarding Uchitel's new bundle of joy. Words have spread, however, that the little girl weighed just a little over 7 pounds. As for the name the new parents have chosen, a posting on the Facebook wall of the 37-year-old's husband suggested that she will be called Wyatt Lilly.
Just three days earlier, the former "Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew" patient gave her Twitter followers an update on her pregnancy. "Today is my due date," she tweeted Saturday, May 12. "Spent it swimming laps, taking dogs do the beach and catching up with friends. Now what?!"
Uchitel married San Fransisco businessman Hahn in October 2011. In December the same year, she revealed on Twitter that she was expecting by posting a picture of her baby bump. The woman, who was once linked to David Boreanaz, tweeted at the time, "Expecting big things for 2012...Five down, Four months to go."
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week
- Three Potential Directors Lined Up to Helm 'Captain Marvel'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans