Confirmed: Rachel Uchitel Has Given Birth to a Baby Girl
Rachel Uchitel can now call herself a mother. The former Manhattan nightclub executive, who was infamous for being one of Tiger Woods' mistresses, gave birth to her first child with husband Matt Hahn at 5:04 P.M. PDT on Tuesday, May 15. Her spokesperson told Celebuzz, "Both Rachel and baby are resting comfortably."
No other details have been officially disclosed regarding Uchitel's new bundle of joy. Words have spread, however, that the little girl weighed just a little over 7 pounds. As for the name the new parents have chosen, a posting on the Facebook wall of the 37-year-old's husband suggested that she will be called Wyatt Lilly.
Just three days earlier, the former "Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew" patient gave her Twitter followers an update on her pregnancy. "Today is my due date," she tweeted Saturday, May 12. "Spent it swimming laps, taking dogs do the beach and catching up with friends. Now what?!"
Uchitel married San Fransisco businessman Hahn in October 2011. In December the same year, she revealed on Twitter that she was expecting by posting a picture of her baby bump. The woman, who was once linked to David Boreanaz, tweeted at the time, "Expecting big things for 2012...Five down, Four months to go."
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'