'Dancing with the Stars': Maria Menounos Out, The Final Three Unveiled
It seemed that audience didn't agree with the judges when it came to whom they root for on "Dancing with the Stars". Despite getting the highest total score in the semifinal round, Maria Menounos was eliminated on Tuesday, May 15 results show after the fans' votes were in.
"I learned so many things. I learned how strong I was," so the TV hostess said of her time on the show. Her partner Derek Hough praised her, "I loved loved loved dancing with this woman. She's not just a champion of dancing, she's a champion of life."
Making it to the finals are Katherine Jenkins, William Levy and Donald Driver, the latest of whom was also in jeopardy with Maria that night. Katherine, meanwhile, tweeted earlier on Tuesday that she's okay after injuring herself during one of her routines on the performance show. "The good news is that I'm feeling better, just a little sore," so she wrote.
Taking the stage as musical guests that night were Alanis Morissette who sang "Guardian" and Carrie Underwood who performed "Good Girl". Julianne Hough and her "Rock of Ages" co-stars, Diego Boneta and Mary J. Blige, additionally delivered a medley of hits from the movie.
In another news, ABC has confirmed that an all-star edition of "DWTS" will air next fall. The network's president Paul Lee remained mum on the casting, but Melanie Brown aka Mel B has expressed her excitement to return as she tweeted her former partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy, "are we gonna do this or what brotha???"
More Dancing with the Stars News
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role
- FOX Sets Fall Premiere Dates for 'The Orville', 'Empire' and More
- Miranda Lambert Enjoys Singing About Heartbreak After Split From Blake Shelton
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Cleavage in New Instagram Pics
- Does Rae Sremmurd Break Up? Swae Lee Tries 'to Steal All the Shine' From Slim Jimmy
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!