Bobbi Kristina to Accept Whitney Houston's Millenium Award at Billboard Music Awards
The life and legacy of Whitney Houston are going to be celebrated at 2012 Billboard Music Awards. The late New Jersey singer will be honored with Millennium Award, and her daughter Bobbi Kristina, along with sister-in-law Pat Houston, will receive the special prize on her behalf.
A tribute performance for the "Bodyguard" songstress is also being planned. "American Idol" alum Jordin Sparks, who shares screen with her in her last movie "Sparkle", is scheduled to pay homage to her in the special segment along with John Legend.
Billboard Music Awards will broadcast live from the MGM Grand Arena in Las Vegas on Sunday, May 20 at 8/7c on ABC. The prize-giving event is going to be hosted by "Modern Family" stars Julie Bowen and Ty Burrell.
The likes of Katy Perry, Usher, Chris Brown, Cee-Lo Green, Kelly Clarkson, Linkin Park, Nelly Furtado, Justin Bieber, Carrie Underwood, The Wanted and LMFAO are going to perform live.
Last year, Billboard gave the Millenium Award to Beyonce Knowles.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce