Bobbi Kristina to Accept Whitney Houston's Millenium Award at Billboard Music Awards
The life and legacy of Whitney Houston are going to be celebrated at 2012 Billboard Music Awards. The late New Jersey singer will be honored with Millennium Award, and her daughter Bobbi Kristina, along with sister-in-law Pat Houston, will receive the special prize on her behalf.
A tribute performance for the "Bodyguard" songstress is also being planned. "American Idol" alum Jordin Sparks, who shares screen with her in her last movie "Sparkle", is scheduled to pay homage to her in the special segment along with John Legend.
Billboard Music Awards will broadcast live from the MGM Grand Arena in Las Vegas on Sunday, May 20 at 8/7c on ABC. The prize-giving event is going to be hosted by "Modern Family" stars Julie Bowen and Ty Burrell.
The likes of Katy Perry, Usher, Chris Brown, Cee-Lo Green, Kelly Clarkson, Linkin Park, Nelly Furtado, Justin Bieber, Carrie Underwood, The Wanted and LMFAO are going to perform live.
Last year, Billboard gave the Millenium Award to Beyonce Knowles.
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS