Bobbi Kristina to Accept Whitney Houston's Millenium Award at Billboard Music Awards
The life and legacy of Whitney Houston are going to be celebrated at 2012 Billboard Music Awards. The late New Jersey singer will be honored with Millennium Award, and her daughter Bobbi Kristina, along with sister-in-law Pat Houston, will receive the special prize on her behalf.
A tribute performance for the "Bodyguard" songstress is also being planned. "American Idol" alum Jordin Sparks, who shares screen with her in her last movie "Sparkle", is scheduled to pay homage to her in the special segment along with John Legend.
Billboard Music Awards will broadcast live from the MGM Grand Arena in Las Vegas on Sunday, May 20 at 8/7c on ABC. The prize-giving event is going to be hosted by "Modern Family" stars Julie Bowen and Ty Burrell.
The likes of Katy Perry, Usher, Chris Brown, Cee-Lo Green, Kelly Clarkson, Linkin Park, Nelly Furtado, Justin Bieber, Carrie Underwood, The Wanted and LMFAO are going to perform live.
Last year, Billboard gave the Millenium Award to Beyonce Knowles.
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa
- Khloe Kardashian Blasts Critics for Claiming She's 'Too Skinny'
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert