Bobbi Kristina to Accept Whitney Houston's Millenium Award at Billboard Music Awards
The life and legacy of Whitney Houston are going to be celebrated at 2012 Billboard Music Awards. The late New Jersey singer will be honored with Millennium Award, and her daughter Bobbi Kristina, along with sister-in-law Pat Houston, will receive the special prize on her behalf.
A tribute performance for the "Bodyguard" songstress is also being planned. "American Idol" alum Jordin Sparks, who shares screen with her in her last movie "Sparkle", is scheduled to pay homage to her in the special segment along with John Legend.
Billboard Music Awards will broadcast live from the MGM Grand Arena in Las Vegas on Sunday, May 20 at 8/7c on ABC. The prize-giving event is going to be hosted by "Modern Family" stars Julie Bowen and Ty Burrell.
The likes of Katy Perry, Usher, Chris Brown, Cee-Lo Green, Kelly Clarkson, Linkin Park, Nelly Furtado, Justin Bieber, Carrie Underwood, The Wanted and LMFAO are going to perform live.
Last year, Billboard gave the Millenium Award to Beyonce Knowles.
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'