House M.D. Falls in Preview for Series Finale
Creator David Shore once teased that "House M.D." will have a bittersweet ending and it has been hinted in a preview for the final episode. The titular character is seen falling through a floor and lying next to a blonde woman, possibly Cameron, in the promo set to the song "Live Forever" by Drew Holcomb and the Neighbors.
Described as an emotional series finale, "Everybody Dies" is preceded by an hour-long retrospective at 8/7c on Monday, May 21. After treating a drug addict patient (guest star James Legros), House begins examining his life, his future and his own personal demons.
Beside Olivia Wilde's Thirteen, familiar faces like Jennifer Morrison's Cameron, Amber Tamblyn's Masters, Kal Penn's Kutner and Jesse Spencer's Chase are expected to return to help the show bid farewell to fans. Gushing about how the story ends for his character, Spencer who will next star on NBC's "Chicago Fire" recently said, "It's actually very short, but it's so great."
"It's this tiny little bit [that] opens up a whole new story, and we go 'Oh my God.' And [it leaves you] wondering," the Australian actor went on sharing. "You kind of know where it is going, but you'd like to see where it goes from there. Then the series ends. I like it. I can't wait."
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Hold Off Marriage: They're Just Happily Dating
- Mariah Carey Enjoying Birthday Beach Getaway With Bryan Tanaka - See the Romantic Pic!
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Sidelined From 'DWTS' Due to Injury. Watch How He Hurt His Calf
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings