House M.D. Falls in Preview for Series Finale
Creator David Shore once teased that "House M.D." will have a bittersweet ending and it has been hinted in a preview for the final episode. The titular character is seen falling through a floor and lying next to a blonde woman, possibly Cameron, in the promo set to the song "Live Forever" by Drew Holcomb and the Neighbors.
Described as an emotional series finale, "Everybody Dies" is preceded by an hour-long retrospective at 8/7c on Monday, May 21. After treating a drug addict patient (guest star James Legros), House begins examining his life, his future and his own personal demons.
Beside Olivia Wilde's Thirteen, familiar faces like Jennifer Morrison's Cameron, Amber Tamblyn's Masters, Kal Penn's Kutner and Jesse Spencer's Chase are expected to return to help the show bid farewell to fans. Gushing about how the story ends for his character, Spencer who will next star on NBC's "Chicago Fire" recently said, "It's actually very short, but it's so great."
"It's this tiny little bit [that] opens up a whole new story, and we go 'Oh my God.' And [it leaves you] wondering," the Australian actor went on sharing. "You kind of know where it is going, but you'd like to see where it goes from there. Then the series ends. I like it. I can't wait."
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama