House M.D. Falls in Preview for Series Finale
Creator David Shore once teased that "House M.D." will have a bittersweet ending and it has been hinted in a preview for the final episode. The titular character is seen falling through a floor and lying next to a blonde woman, possibly Cameron, in the promo set to the song "Live Forever" by Drew Holcomb and the Neighbors.
Described as an emotional series finale, "Everybody Dies" is preceded by an hour-long retrospective at 8/7c on Monday, May 21. After treating a drug addict patient (guest star James Legros), House begins examining his life, his future and his own personal demons.
Beside Olivia Wilde's Thirteen, familiar faces like Jennifer Morrison's Cameron, Amber Tamblyn's Masters, Kal Penn's Kutner and Jesse Spencer's Chase are expected to return to help the show bid farewell to fans. Gushing about how the story ends for his character, Spencer who will next star on NBC's "Chicago Fire" recently said, "It's actually very short, but it's so great."
"It's this tiny little bit [that] opens up a whole new story, and we go 'Oh my God.' And [it leaves you] wondering," the Australian actor went on sharing. "You kind of know where it is going, but you'd like to see where it goes from there. Then the series ends. I like it. I can't wait."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group