House M.D. Falls in Preview for Series Finale
Creator David Shore once teased that "House M.D." will have a bittersweet ending and it has been hinted in a preview for the final episode. The titular character is seen falling through a floor and lying next to a blonde woman, possibly Cameron, in the promo set to the song "Live Forever" by Drew Holcomb and the Neighbors.
Described as an emotional series finale, "Everybody Dies" is preceded by an hour-long retrospective at 8/7c on Monday, May 21. After treating a drug addict patient (guest star James Legros), House begins examining his life, his future and his own personal demons.
Beside Olivia Wilde's Thirteen, familiar faces like Jennifer Morrison's Cameron, Amber Tamblyn's Masters, Kal Penn's Kutner and Jesse Spencer's Chase are expected to return to help the show bid farewell to fans. Gushing about how the story ends for his character, Spencer who will next star on NBC's "Chicago Fire" recently said, "It's actually very short, but it's so great."
"It's this tiny little bit [that] opens up a whole new story, and we go 'Oh my God.' And [it leaves you] wondering," the Australian actor went on sharing. "You kind of know where it is going, but you'd like to see where it goes from there. Then the series ends. I like it. I can't wait."
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service