House M.D. Falls in Preview for Series Finale
Creator David Shore once teased that "House M.D." will have a bittersweet ending and it has been hinted in a preview for the final episode. The titular character is seen falling through a floor and lying next to a blonde woman, possibly Cameron, in the promo set to the song "Live Forever" by Drew Holcomb and the Neighbors.
Described as an emotional series finale, "Everybody Dies" is preceded by an hour-long retrospective at 8/7c on Monday, May 21. After treating a drug addict patient (guest star James Legros), House begins examining his life, his future and his own personal demons.
Beside Olivia Wilde's Thirteen, familiar faces like Jennifer Morrison's Cameron, Amber Tamblyn's Masters, Kal Penn's Kutner and Jesse Spencer's Chase are expected to return to help the show bid farewell to fans. Gushing about how the story ends for his character, Spencer who will next star on NBC's "Chicago Fire" recently said, "It's actually very short, but it's so great."
"It's this tiny little bit [that] opens up a whole new story, and we go 'Oh my God.' And [it leaves you] wondering," the Australian actor went on sharing. "You kind of know where it is going, but you'd like to see where it goes from there. Then the series ends. I like it. I can't wait."
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart