Justin Bieber Hypes Up His Upcoming Tour on Twitter
While counting down to the release of his new studio album "Believe", Justin Bieber gets ready to announce his new tour. The teen singer builds the anticipation for the upcoming roadshow on his Twitter.
"#BELIEVEtour announcements this month...stay tuned," Bieber tweeted to his 21 million followers before adding, "back to rehearsal." A few hours later, he's back on Twitter to write another message, "last touches. focused. Believe."
Bieber is going to release his new album in the United States on June 19. He recently performed on "The Voice" finale, released a charity song for single moms called "Turn to You", and appeared on "Saturday Night Live" to celebrate the 100th edition of its digital short.
Next, he will make a live performance at 2012 Billboard Music Awards on May 20. He's joined by Katy Perry, Usher, Chris Brown, Cee-Lo Green, Kelly Clarkson, Linkin Park, Nelly Furtado, Carrie Underwood, The Wanted and LMFAO.
More Justin Bieber News
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does