New 'Skyfall' Set Videos: James Bond Does Dead-Defying Stunt on Top of Moving Train
Daniel Craig has been caught on video tape performing a dangerous stunt on the Turkey set of "Skyfall". Donning a sleek gray suit, Craig went into the action on the top of a moving train in Adana.
At one point, the James Bond depicter was taped having a gunfight on the train. The British thesp was also spotted hoisting himself back up onto the moving freight train after almost falling down.
Craig returns as Bond after tackling the prestigious role in "Casino Royale" and "Quantum of Solace". He will be joined by Judi Dench, Javier Bardem, Albert Finney, Ralph Fiennes and Naomie Harris.
The blue-eyed actor once told BBC that he would love to play the 007 agent "until they tell me to stop." He added, "I know there'll be someone after me, and hopefully someone after them - I'm just trying to keep [the series] going."
"Skyfall" has already wrapped its production in several spots in England, including Canary Wharf and Charing Cross, Bognor Regis and Pinewood Studios. The movie will find Bond in a troublesome situation as his loyalty to M is tested when her past comes back to haunt her.
The Sam Mendes-directed action movie will arrive in the U.S. theaters on November 9.
"Skyfall" Turkey Set Footage #1:
"Skyfall" Turkey Set Footage #2:
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child