New 'Skyfall' Set Videos: James Bond Does Dead-Defying Stunt on Top of Moving Train
Daniel Craig has been caught on video tape performing a dangerous stunt on the Turkey set of "Skyfall". Donning a sleek gray suit, Craig went into the action on the top of a moving train in Adana.
At one point, the James Bond depicter was taped having a gunfight on the train. The British thesp was also spotted hoisting himself back up onto the moving freight train after almost falling down.
Craig returns as Bond after tackling the prestigious role in "Casino Royale" and "Quantum of Solace". He will be joined by Judi Dench, Javier Bardem, Albert Finney, Ralph Fiennes and Naomie Harris.
The blue-eyed actor once told BBC that he would love to play the 007 agent "until they tell me to stop." He added, "I know there'll be someone after me, and hopefully someone after them - I'm just trying to keep [the series] going."
"Skyfall" has already wrapped its production in several spots in England, including Canary Wharf and Charing Cross, Bognor Regis and Pinewood Studios. The movie will find Bond in a troublesome situation as his loyalty to M is tested when her past comes back to haunt her.
The Sam Mendes-directed action movie will arrive in the U.S. theaters on November 9.
"Skyfall" Turkey Set Footage #1:
"Skyfall" Turkey Set Footage #2:
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung