New 'Skyfall' Set Videos: James Bond Does Dead-Defying Stunt on Top of Moving Train
Daniel Craig has been caught on video tape performing a dangerous stunt on the Turkey set of "Skyfall". Donning a sleek gray suit, Craig went into the action on the top of a moving train in Adana.
At one point, the James Bond depicter was taped having a gunfight on the train. The British thesp was also spotted hoisting himself back up onto the moving freight train after almost falling down.
Craig returns as Bond after tackling the prestigious role in "Casino Royale" and "Quantum of Solace". He will be joined by Judi Dench, Javier Bardem, Albert Finney, Ralph Fiennes and Naomie Harris.
The blue-eyed actor once told BBC that he would love to play the 007 agent "until they tell me to stop." He added, "I know there'll be someone after me, and hopefully someone after them - I'm just trying to keep [the series] going."
"Skyfall" has already wrapped its production in several spots in England, including Canary Wharf and Charing Cross, Bognor Regis and Pinewood Studios. The movie will find Bond in a troublesome situation as his loyalty to M is tested when her past comes back to haunt her.
The Sam Mendes-directed action movie will arrive in the U.S. theaters on November 9.
"Skyfall" Turkey Set Footage #1:
"Skyfall" Turkey Set Footage #2:
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed