New 'Skyfall' Set Videos: James Bond Does Dead-Defying Stunt on Top of Moving Train
Daniel Craig has been caught on video tape performing a dangerous stunt on the Turkey set of "Skyfall". Donning a sleek gray suit, Craig went into the action on the top of a moving train in Adana.
At one point, the James Bond depicter was taped having a gunfight on the train. The British thesp was also spotted hoisting himself back up onto the moving freight train after almost falling down.
Craig returns as Bond after tackling the prestigious role in "Casino Royale" and "Quantum of Solace". He will be joined by Judi Dench, Javier Bardem, Albert Finney, Ralph Fiennes and Naomie Harris.
The blue-eyed actor once told BBC that he would love to play the 007 agent "until they tell me to stop." He added, "I know there'll be someone after me, and hopefully someone after them - I'm just trying to keep [the series] going."
"Skyfall" has already wrapped its production in several spots in England, including Canary Wharf and Charing Cross, Bognor Regis and Pinewood Studios. The movie will find Bond in a troublesome situation as his loyalty to M is tested when her past comes back to haunt her.
The Sam Mendes-directed action movie will arrive in the U.S. theaters on November 9.
"Skyfall" Turkey Set Footage #1:
"Skyfall" Turkey Set Footage #2:
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna