'Amazing Spider-Man' Intense Bridge Scene Revealed in 4-Minute Super Preview
Columbia Pictures has a special treat for "The Amazing-Spider Man" fans. The studio has just unleashed a 4-minute super preview that uncovers a longer look at the intense bridge scene where Spidey gets into the action to save a little boy from falling into the sea. Also highlighted in the footage are some scenes that have been previewed in the previously released trailers.
"Amazing Spider-Man" will arrive in the U.S. cinemas on July 3. Filling the shoes of the eponymous hero is Andrew Garfield, while his real-life girlfriend Emma Stone portrays Parker's leading lady Gwen Stacy. Rhys Ifans, meanwhile, stars as supervillain Lizard.
Director Marc Webb once explained that he wanted to explore Parker's origin in his movie. "I wanted to treat Peter Parker in a more naturalistic way," he said. "I think there are a lot of things from Spider-Man canon that haven't been explored cinematically."
"This movie really starts off with Peter Parker and his parents, which is something we've never really seen before," the filmmaker continued on. "And I think that was something we were all really interested in exploring as filmmakers."
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery