'Amazing Spider-Man' Intense Bridge Scene Revealed in 4-Minute Super Preview
Columbia Pictures has a special treat for "The Amazing-Spider Man" fans. The studio has just unleashed a 4-minute super preview that uncovers a longer look at the intense bridge scene where Spidey gets into the action to save a little boy from falling into the sea. Also highlighted in the footage are some scenes that have been previewed in the previously released trailers.
"Amazing Spider-Man" will arrive in the U.S. cinemas on July 3. Filling the shoes of the eponymous hero is Andrew Garfield, while his real-life girlfriend Emma Stone portrays Parker's leading lady Gwen Stacy. Rhys Ifans, meanwhile, stars as supervillain Lizard.
Director Marc Webb once explained that he wanted to explore Parker's origin in his movie. "I wanted to treat Peter Parker in a more naturalistic way," he said. "I think there are a lot of things from Spider-Man canon that haven't been explored cinematically."
"This movie really starts off with Peter Parker and his parents, which is something we've never really seen before," the filmmaker continued on. "And I think that was something we were all really interested in exploring as filmmakers."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked