'Amazing Spider-Man' Intense Bridge Scene Revealed in 4-Minute Super Preview
Columbia Pictures has a special treat for "The Amazing-Spider Man" fans. The studio has just unleashed a 4-minute super preview that uncovers a longer look at the intense bridge scene where Spidey gets into the action to save a little boy from falling into the sea. Also highlighted in the footage are some scenes that have been previewed in the previously released trailers.
"Amazing Spider-Man" will arrive in the U.S. cinemas on July 3. Filling the shoes of the eponymous hero is Andrew Garfield, while his real-life girlfriend Emma Stone portrays Parker's leading lady Gwen Stacy. Rhys Ifans, meanwhile, stars as supervillain Lizard.
Director Marc Webb once explained that he wanted to explore Parker's origin in his movie. "I wanted to treat Peter Parker in a more naturalistic way," he said. "I think there are a lot of things from Spider-Man canon that haven't been explored cinematically."
"This movie really starts off with Peter Parker and his parents, which is something we've never really seen before," the filmmaker continued on. "And I think that was something we were all really interested in exploring as filmmakers."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal