'Amazing Spider-Man' Intense Bridge Scene Revealed in 4-Minute Super Preview
Columbia Pictures has a special treat for "The Amazing-Spider Man" fans. The studio has just unleashed a 4-minute super preview that uncovers a longer look at the intense bridge scene where Spidey gets into the action to save a little boy from falling into the sea. Also highlighted in the footage are some scenes that have been previewed in the previously released trailers.
"Amazing Spider-Man" will arrive in the U.S. cinemas on July 3. Filling the shoes of the eponymous hero is Andrew Garfield, while his real-life girlfriend Emma Stone portrays Parker's leading lady Gwen Stacy. Rhys Ifans, meanwhile, stars as supervillain Lizard.
Director Marc Webb once explained that he wanted to explore Parker's origin in his movie. "I wanted to treat Peter Parker in a more naturalistic way," he said. "I think there are a lot of things from Spider-Man canon that haven't been explored cinematically."
"This movie really starts off with Peter Parker and his parents, which is something we've never really seen before," the filmmaker continued on. "And I think that was something we were all really interested in exploring as filmmakers."
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship